Rare wing relocation/removal tool bag

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
100% complete with instructions, bolts, brackets, nutdriver and bag. Not all trucks came with these apparently.
$75 shipped

image.jpg

Wow great price I just paid 247.89 on x2builder
Dang scott your giving this away!!!
They are super rare as well only 35%
Of the trucks came with this limited edition tool bag.

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Damn... and I tossed mine in the trash

No really, I'm mad I tossed mine, didn't really think there was a need to pass it on

Yessir I know many are like myself and need to remove wing often. Versus looking for tools you just reach in console and use this toolbags contents. Lose a screw? There are extra. Wanna move wing to front of bed ,( most don't know you can do this) brackets are included to do so. Comes in very handy

I take it that's what the 4 nut inserts are for in the front lip of the bed.
If you can do $50 shipped I'll take it. I piss $$$ away on stuff all the time any way

No those are for the tonneau cover that wasn't delivered on the 2005's

I take it that's what the 4 nut inserts are for in the front lip of the bed.
If you can do $50 shipped I'll take it. I piss $$$ away on stuff all the time any way

This is the factory toolbag for wing removal and install or it comes with brackets to relocate wing from rear of bed to front to enable hauling.

Yessir I know many are like myself and need to remove wing often. Versus looking for tools you just reach in console and use this toolbags contents. Lose a screw? There are extra. Wanna move wing to front of bed ,( most don't know you can do this) brackets are included to do so. Comes in very handy

How do you mount the wing in the front of the truck bed?

How do you mount the wing in the front of the truck bed?

With the brackets and bolts that come with this kit.
You should have some holes at the front of the bed inside the bedrails.

Viperjeff said the holes are for the front of the bed cover. So do they work both I take it.

Viperjeff said the holes are for the front of the bed cover. So do they work both I take it.

They work for the wing, no doubt... I have an 04 and this kit came in a baggie in the glove box. The instructions are clear.

Yes SRT-10s without tonneau have a relocation on front bedside lips, not front face like tonneau mounting, you'll see two nutserts about 2 1/2" apart. This is where wing relocates for hauling purposes.

Not the ones at the front of the bed, the ones on the bedsides

Well damn the value just went up on my truck $75.00 LOL

Great old thread... i never knew you could move the wing to the front of the,, just when you think you know everything about this truck after having one for 13 years

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back