RBQ Radio

attila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RBQ wanted P/N should be p05091507ae

this how it looks like

03e7_1_sbl.JPG

I got one, had it replaced and the cd player went from not to working on the old one to working crappy on the new one. But if you want it just wait a couple of weeks and I'll send it to you(You pay shipping though). I'm getting some after market stuff.:D

PM me.:)

ebay is a good place to go for this........ just make sure it's part# starts with "05" & not "56"...... it doesn't just have to come out of our trucks either.:D

thanks for advices, I'm actually not going to use the CD, just plugged Ipod interface :)

By the way, they could have spent 200 bucks more and put some good cables.

I agree, stock stereo system really sucks! but I prefer to spend money under the hood!

attila said:
thanks for advices, I'm actually not going to use the CD, just plugged Ipod interface :)

By the way, they could have spent 200 bucks more and put some good cables.

I agree, stock stereo system really sucks! but I prefer to spend money under the hood!

well, you can have mine for free in the summer when I have time to replace it with a OEM model

bump!

does anyone want to get rid of his RBQ? Floor do you still wanna trade you faulty unit with some Spaghetti? :)

Attila,
I managed to find a equivalent european radio (from a PT cruiser) at a good price. No re-wiring planned for a Pioneer in other words... Send me your address on a PM and I'll ship my RBQ asap for free (you pay shipping)

BTW. i know a dealer which has another one in stock. In case you still want to play CD's I can buy it for ya and send that one instead. They wanted 250 euro for it but I can havee it for 200 euro. let mee know...

Floor, I appreciate your help!

Well, I can find that RBQ on ebay for less than 100 bucks, so your faulty one would be great!

I'll send you a PM with my address, gimme yours too, I'll shoot a bottle of Italian Wine to you :)

Attila, i must have mine somewhere around....previous owner changed it to flipscreen europ model.... it must be a 04 , don't even know if there's a CD in... can look if you want , will trade for bottle wine :D

yes Attila , i found it ... has a 6 CD charger ... just as your pic ! :rock:
Now i don't know condition as it was directly replaced by a more europ model by previous owner....I can sent you it and if it works you own me a good bottle of wine :rock:

it looks brand new :confused: :dontknow: ( Belgium owner bought truck new in US... )

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back