REAL REASON for OIL CRISIS!!!

supercar1of1 said:

I'm glad you mentioned Mr. Powell. I think he is a fine man but a good while back I tried to research him and the only thing I found was that he just didn't get into trouble and kept getting promoted. I could not find where he had ever led or made any critical decisions on his way to general officer that would normally distinguish a person awarded his rank.

It's not what you know, it's who you know John :D Dark Ops you will find nothing tangible in public record on him. One of the perks :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
It's not what you know, it's who you know John :D Dark Ops you will find nothing tangible in public record on him. One of the perks :marchmellow:

I thought you went to sleep. I just did a new search on him and am pretty satisfied that other than being less aggressive than I think he should be, he's
pretty well squared away.

supercar1of1 said:

I thought you went to sleep. I just did a new search on him and am pretty satisfied that other than being less aggressive than I think he should be, he's
pretty well squared away.

Less aggressive or is it that he actually thinks things out before acting :confused: There are no more good Generals in our services left....Stormin Norman was the last of his kind I am afraid :(

TheSickness said:
Less aggressive or is it that he actually thinks things out before acting :confused: There are no more good Generals in our services left....Stormin Norman was the last of his kind I am afraid :(

I said less aggressive because he fought hard to prevent us from liberating Kuwait and a couple of other actions.
My opinion is that you talk unless the other side spills blood, then the talking is over.

supercar1of1 said:

I said less aggressive because he fought hard to prevent us from liberating Kuwait and a couple of other actions.
My opinion is that you talk unless the other side spills blood, then the talking is over.

I am all for turning the Mid East into a sheet of glass......Does that count for aggression :D

TheSickness said:
I am all for turning the Mid East into a sheet of glass......Does that count for aggression :D

I couldnt pull the trigger on that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back