Red tonneau

streetwedg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a red srt-10 prototype tonneau coverwith key. I won't ship but the cover is in toledo oh. Can meet anywhere between toledo. & nashville tn. I have the key but no hardware. $1200 or trade for a set of rocker arms & 04 valve covers

I have a red srt-10 prototype tonneau coverwith key. I won't ship but the cover is in toledo oh. Can meet anywhere between toledo. & nashville tn. I have the key but no hardware. $1200 or trade for a set of rocker arms & 04 valve covers

Pictures please. Not aware that the OEM came with a key----mine did not. :dontknow:

I'd like to see this, didn't know they made them in aluminum.

Any dents, scuffs or scratches? What color red is the cover?

dibs tho, if somebody hasn't already..

if i'm not mistaken, all of the oem SRT covers are aluminium (in my best jeremy clarkson voice)

and i think the first production few had locks and keys before they changed manufacturers...

Where's Ohio from Dallas?????:dontknow::D

GLWS---good price. Had one bought cheaper but we all know that story. :confused:

Yup these covers as well as the ones I'm selling are indeed aluminum. Lighter than a fiberglass version for sure! Glws!:rock:

Pics of cover has chips and scratches will need paint no dents that I could see.
20e42b43c98cc324e618386ffd7ff7db.jpg
f5ad2b5bcde97e3440115c9ac093599d.jpg

Last edited:
Good price on a good looking cover. I paid a whole bunch more for mine plus had to get it painted. Good luck, someone aught to jump on this one.

In fact, I aught to buy it then I would have to go find a RED truck to fit under it. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back