Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to try and do a Vipers of the Year from the Registry on muliple forums with will include swag for the winner. So if you want in, just post up a nomination for Novembers Viper of The Month (Swag also) and we'll see what happens. I might be a little hard to stuff the ballet box as multiple forums will be voting to include some facebook pages......:drool: There will be a Viper Truck Winner and a Viper Winner.

This should be fun ....:rock::rock:

More Sponsorship has been offered, Thank You (details in work)

OK, So far we have JonB with PartsRack.com and Dale with Corwell Tools as sponsors for the Vipers of the Year. Dale with Corwell Tools will be giving a $100 gift certificate to purchase Cornwell tools for each the Viper Winner and The Viper Truck Winner

Thank You Dale and JonB

Add Viper Garage to the list and I (VTR) will be doing a Dash Plaque Like last year

An Anonymous Donor "Viper Nutcase" is also adding to the Winners pot
Thank You Sir

Good to see folks jumping in like this, :rock: Thanks to all of you.

2012 Winner Jan-Oct

Month - Viper Truck / Viper
Jan - Spudracer / Drew
Feb - Wifey / VR-00061
Mar - DAL / VR-00020
Apr - Theol55 / VR-00005
May - MoparGuy99 / VR-00048
Jun - BadBlackSRT-10 / VR-00280
Jul - JasonT / VR-00090
Aug - JaysSRT10 / RTTTTed
Sept - Arska2 / L8TApex
Oct - Sn8kChrmr / Steve 00RT/10

GetFile.aspx

GetFile.aspx

GetFile.aspx

GetFile.aspx

GetFile.aspx

GetFile.aspx

GetFile.aspx

GetFile.aspx

GetFile.aspx

GetFile.aspx

Good to see folks jumping in like this, :rock: Thanks to all of you.

It's OK, I have found a way to have both Viper Trucks and Vipers in the same limelight accross multiple venues. I hope people know that Vipers will be competing against Vipers and Viper Trucks will be competing against Viper Trucks. The difference, both Viper Owners and Viper Truck Owners can vote for both a Viper and a Viper Truck

It should be exciting. We are already discussing next year and having swag for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place.

Cheers

I'm honoured to be the Oct. winner..Thanks to everyone involved. Special thanks to ViperJeff and Jon B at Parts Rack (thanks for the swag).

I have no idea what he sent you.... Post a Picture

damn.........

i want one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back