Replacement bulbs

I have NOVA series on my 2006 as well, they are amazing over the factory garbage. Pricey but worth every dollar, would buy again.
Do they have the orange marker lights in them?

What set did you buy !
I’ll say pricey .. I seem to notice similar designs on some newer cars and trucks these days . But not sure what they consist of !

Personally I wouldn’t buy headlights at those prices .. I’m cheap hahaha !
I bought the Nova in Alpha Black. Also got the yellow\white combo fogs and their brake lights. I am very happy with the whole setup. Brings the ol' 06 up to a modern look for sure!

Attachments

• PXL_20231209_003707147.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231209_003707147.MP.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20231209_003800427.jpg
    PXL_20231209_003800427.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20231209_003820756.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231209_003820756.MP.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20231209_003543480.jpg
    PXL_20231209_003543480.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20231209_003607981.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231209_003607981.MP.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 5
I bought the Nova in Alpha Black. Also got the yellow\white combo fogs and their brake lights. I am very happy with the whole setup. Brings the ol' 06 up to a modern look for sure!
Nice ! Agreed with the modern days lights I’m seeing on the road .. I do like the idea of the fog lights changing colors . How do they rate compare to the brightness of other types and of headlights and bulbs .. looks like a d adjustment pattern on the wall .

I believe that the Amber lenses are not required ( at least in all states ) bit an amber bulb is required !

Amber reflector up front is required by DOT, just like the rear there must be red reflector. Since Dodge put reflectors in headlights and taillights, Alpharexx followed suit for the NOVA lights I bought.

From the side you must see amber reflector in the front, red reflector in the rear

Some vehicles have clear/white taillights from the factory, but there will be something else on the rear reflecting red. Similar up front but with amber.

That clears things up thanks!

Oh hmmm i dunno either! I have stock so I'm safe hahahaha

I’m not sure on requiring by law that a lens needs to be amber .. when a amber bulb is used

Yes a reflector is required by law, it's completely independent from the bulb. You MUST be able to differentiate the front (amber) and rear (red) of a vehicle with lights off.

Yes a reflector is required by law, it's completely independent from the bulb. You MUST be able to differentiate the front (amber) and rear (red) of a vehicle with lights off.
I was noticing some cars today that had white lenses and amber bulbs in the rear . Red lenses I know are a requirement for brake lights , white / clear for back up lights .. I’ll have to see about the front factory equipped cars on the road .. I’m in Florida .. there were no amber reflectors at all. I’ll have to see about cars front lights next time I’m out and about .. DOT approved lights and lenses may be different than state laws .
I know years ago in the mid 70’s cars had side marker red and amber reflectors some lite up others did not . They were required to light up if they had the light capability in Va. when I was a safety inspector. With the many many different types of factory lighting these days I’m just not sure the requirements are actually law. You may be correct I don’t know but may be a difference from state to state ..

Could the difference be US vs Foreign made vehicles?

Don’t take your truck to Europe

My foreign has amber on sides in front and red sides in back sorta wrap around - looks separate from headlights but they blend into each other

Not going to Europe any time soon unless to a new home hahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back