REWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just send them to a good chrome plater Dom. Some of them can repair and make them look better than new. I know of a place in Vancouver, BC that does alot of restoration stuff for people around the world, but I just cant think of the name right now. I have used them a couple times on pieces that are extremely rare and they always do a perfect repair.

Dom,

My uncle my have a set from when he restored his Merc Cyclone CJ a few years back in Albuquerque.....

I'll Let ya know!

Dom, If those can be repaired and replated send them to Advanced Plating in Nasville, Tn. Most collectors and restorers will tell you they are the best in the country.

scoobert said:
so who gets the reward? :D
i went through all the websites everyone posted and contacted a lot of people and they are all pitted im gonna have to do something else scoobert your reward is a picture of me:D naked:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

505'sFastestViper. said:
i went through all the websites everyone posted and contacted a lot of people and they are all pitted im gonna have to do something else scoobert your reward is a picture of me:D naked:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

sweet! your a skinny chick right?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back