Road Trip Music

Haterade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about to embark on a road trip from Austin, Texas to Pebble Beach for the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance next week. So, I'm looking to fill up the iPhone with plenty of 'road music'. Any ideas would be welcomed. I know it seems cliche, but I always have On the Road Again by Willie for when we leave each day and Hello Texas by Jimmy Buffett for when we cross the state line back into Texas.

My traveling partner and I thought we might try to do a theme. Maybe songs from the Vietnam War. Somebody else suggested movie themes, but I don't know that there would be enought movie themes I'd want to hear to help fill in the time.

Any input is welcomed.

Great choices guys. I got quite a bit of Johnny Cash already. I started downloading some Iron Maiden now too. On our trip we're thinking about trying the Heart Attack Grill in Phoenix.

Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55, Meatloaf - Bat Out of Hell,

George Jones, Tammy Wynett, Loretta, Patsy Cline ..

Some Hatebreed, 5 Finger Death Punch... a little bit of Tool, and A Perfect Circle to slow things down. Then bring it back with some Disturbed. Maybe some Deftones:D :rock:

Seven Dust ,Sone Sour,Metalica ONly Listen to LMABOFGOD if you want to get there about 3 hours early cause it'll make you speed and get angry!

How about some Golden Earring Radar Love,Bob Seger Turn the page,Charlie Daniels,Robin Trower,Rush,Pat Travers,Head East ..... My all time favorite is still Pink Floyd !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:thrasher: :dito:
LoveThisTruck said:
Some Hatebreed, 5 Finger Death Punch... a little bit of Tool, and A Perfect Circle to slow things down. Then bring it back with some Disturbed. Maybe some Deftones:D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back