roe is back off

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well fellas got the roe taken off again tonight and ready to ship tomorrow to PSE Supercharger to have it fixed. The man told me he was suprised i had trouble with it with 5 lbs of boost it should last 20 years or better. looke like the front or front two bearings wend out on it. had a lot of metal in the oil when i drained it. i took plenty of pictures as i went along. plan on doing a do-it-yourself on how to take off the roe this weekend when i get time. will try to get all the pics loaded up to photo bucket tomorrow. will take me some time to write this out so be patient fellas.

c'mon Eddie, the truck is for sale, you know you want to give me the hookup on the Roe!!! Nobody will buy the truck with it on. :) :)

FASTFOOD said:
c'mon Eddie, the truck is for sale, you know you want to give me the hookup on the Roe!!! Nobody will buy the truck with it on. :) :)
ill sell you the truck and you can start doing takeout:D

i can start a auction. ill start the bidding at 29999.00 do i hear 30

Yeah what ever! Any way nitrous went faster than a supercharger if I remember correctly:dontknow: :slug: :argh: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back