Roe or paxton supercharger??

Tito#14SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys wondering what would be better for me...like to hear from you guys that might have either a roe or paxton supercharger already pros and cons. Im just looking to get a few more ponies and have fun. I currently have B&B headers longtube catless mids and B&B exhaust SCT tuned by Torrie,JTSVP new venom Throttlebody,K&N Air Intake and my motor still has stock internals. what is the max on either roe or paxton that i can push with stock internals? I dnt go to the track often looking more for daily street performance....

Paxton seems to be easier on the engine than the roe, less engine failures. Paxton also puts out more power on stock internals plus is proven to run good at the track. Basicly the roe just makes a lot of noise.

It just depends on what YOU want. I had the Roe and loved it, but the Paxton is better in almost every category except the looks and sound departments. If you want more impressive numbers(HP, timeslip), go with the Paxton. If you want a fun street truck that looks and sounds killer, go with the Roe.

If I had to do it all over, I'd still pick the Roe over Paxton. These trucks are too heavy to actually be fast anyways;)

The ROE would be alot of fun on the street, light to light! Has alot of instant torque under your foot at will. the Paxton is slower to build boost so is easier on engine parts.

Procharger from Jmb would make the most power probably. I would want that over the Paxton if I only wanted power. Plus he is a vendor here

The roe doesnt come with an intercooler? and for the paxton are you guys running the stock injectors?

With the right amount of boost and tune, yes sir.

Then later on once you build the engine, if your ever decide too, then it's as easy as changing the blower pulleys are creating more power.

The roe doesnt come with an intercooler? and for the paxton are you guys running the stock injectors?

No intercooler on the ROE just water/meth which is a band-aid for the heat problem! The Paxton or Pro Charger with an intercooler is for sure the way to go if you want your engine to last longer.:rock:

I have spoke with some engine builders down by me and they said if you have it dialed in properly and spraying in the right location there should be no sign of using it when you take the motor apart

When you know you will be FI, Just build the engine with the proper mechanical compression ratio for the boost level you are trying to run at. that way you won't have to fight the garbage fuel they provide at the pump! Meth injection is dirty,messy and extremely inconsistent way to control detonation and very difficult to tune . the pumps don't last long. You are looking for trouble using meth . so , bottomline, supercharging on a stock engine, keep the boost down. start saving to rebuild the engine . then build it with the boost level in mind and avoid meth completely ....just my 2 cents...

I have spoke with some engine builders down by me and they said if you have it dialed in properly and spraying in the right location there should be no sign of using it when you take the motor apart

Possibly, I had the ROE setup and followed there instructions and ........ thats where I will stop.

Mine was bad, but Joe's (Yellowvenom) was way worse.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back