Roe Racing Meth kit

tsmith3

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank Sean and his guys for great customer service. The directions for this kit were very simple to follow and a snap to wire in with the premade wire looms. Thanks, for making my truck a meth head. She runs a lot better now on meth where it used to get a little boggy due to heat.

tsmith3 said:
I just wanted to thank Sean and his guys for great customer service. The directions for this kit were very simple to follow and a snap to wire in with the premade wire looms. Thanks, for making my truck a meth head. She runs a lot better now on meth where it used to get a little boggy due to heat.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

about 45 minutes top to bottom to install. instructions are simple

tsmith3 said:

Hey T,
I would like to see some pics on where you mounted the nozzle for the meth. Why don't you take some pics and post them up. To help a fellow Paxton brother out.

LitemUp said:
Hey T,
I would like to see some pics on where you mounted the nozzle for the meth. Why don't you take some pics and post them up. To help a fellow Paxton brother out.

Will do, I'll post them tomorrow. I placed the nozzle right on the inlet before the throttle body.

I was informed that the further you place the nozzle away from the TB the cooler the charge into the intake mainfold and also for more atomization, and the closer the nozzle is to the TB the water/meth acts more like a octane booster. Would you happen to know if this is correct?

This would probably be best answered by Sean Roe.....but I would assume that the further away from the TB the more meth will stick to the inside of the intake....specially the water..thus reducing the amount of charge....:dontknow:

I put mine right before the throttle body but I was thinking of running another nozzle, maybe in the S/c inlet or after the S/c outlet. I thought it would help keep the inside of the blower clean. Any thoughts?

I put mine right before the throttle body but I was thinking of running another nozzle, maybe in the S/c inlet or after the S/c outlet. I thought it would help keep the inside of the blower clean. Any thoughts?

What kind of supercharger? If it's a ROE, then ypu can put it before the blower. If it's a Paxton, then it needs to be placed after the blower

post up your mods - and pic's

I'm running a Paxton set up with roe software, chargecooler, H20/meth,turbogrind cams, Belanger headers w/ catlessmids and custom exhaust. I'll take some pics of the engine bay after I get everything cleaned up to my liking. Also I think I may have to fab up a rear mount for the charge cooler as it keeps hitting my A/c line-anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back