ROE Supercharged 04 Ram SRT10

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be in Afghanistan for the next year, and looking to get into something new when I get back. The truck has been great, and I'm sure I'll miss her when she's gone... but I want a Viper car:) You guys know the truck... many of you have driven it and/or rode in it. If you know of anybody looking for one, send em my way. Like I said... I'll be deployed, and it'll be paid off in about 2 months so I'm in no hurry to sell. Price is pretty firm. The truck is located in S. Texas at my dads place.

Mods:
A.R.T built motor- coated JE pistons, K1 rods, keyed crank, custom bypass cooler.
ROE supercharger(painted black/silver), peaks at about 11psi. Water/meth injection, VEC.
Belanger long tubes, high flow cats, magnaflow.
SPEC clutch, upgraded Viper hydraulics, B&M shifter, Cherry Performance lever.
Catch can, line lock, 172 tstat, Valentine One radar detector.

Visual mods:
Custom ROE valve covers, ghost flames, 1/2 drop, bunch of gauges, etc.

I know there's some I'm leaving out, but you get the idea:D Lots of little custom things here and there. Way too much time and money invested.

Put down 655rwhp last time she was on the dyno. Needs some fuel system work to make more.

Price for #270: $34,000

CIMG0537.jpg

CIMG0563.jpg

CIMG0560.jpg

CIMG0441.jpg

CIMG0459.jpg

CIMG0450.jpg

CIMG0464.jpg

CIMG0456.jpg

Vid before the build, 5 psi. For those who haven't heard a ROE before;)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCbiN5we_LA[/ame]

Walk around- [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhy2Wa-0-ug[/ame]

You can post here, PM me, call or text for more info. (760)964-0220
After the first week in Feb, that number will be disconnected, and my father will be the point of contact.

Brad

Last edited:
lol yea and you know there running through that! but if i knew someone that wanted one ill definitely tell them about it!

Kenny your Truck is for sale ---buy it back,,,,

Back