Roe Supercharger for sale

Tekhaus

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Roe supercharger for sale. Originally purchased in Dec 2009 for 2005 RC. 927 miles on unit. Never tracked, never raced., street or otherwise. One of the best modifications I made to the truck. Night and day change in power and fun. It is not something I want to part with, but I need to pay medical bills.

3.4L Whipple S/C, factory polished. Note this polish is to the raw aluminum housing. IE - It oxidizes over time, since it is not clear coated or anodized.

Includes all parts and install instructions. Parts are individually packaged and well labelled. Includes crank pin jig and drill. I am waiting for Sean to assemble a package of expendables that will be included:
New Belt (old one included as well)
New Idler Pulley
New Bosch Plugs
New Roll Pins for crank
Misc Fuel hoses and clamps

New oil change on unit.

Includes SCT tuner. Sean says you will need to buy new tunes from Roe or another tuner. SCT ships with the tunes I have, FWIW.

Includes JTSVP Screamin' Demon Coils. Never used. S/C install is a good time to change them!

Includes JMB red S/C intake and filter.

Items are crated for protection in shipping. Prefer local pickup (10526), but will certainly ship (North America only). Buyer pays for shipping and insurance (required).

Polished unit, coils, and intake new are $8200. Asking $5200 OBO.

Options:
Without SCT tuner -$150 (if you have one already or want a VEC3)
Without Coils -$100
Without JMB intake (Will send unused Roe filter) -$150

Serious offers only. PM me for contact info or with any questions.

-Adam

ROE1.jpg

ROE2.jpg

ROE3.jpg

ROE4.jpg

ROE5.jpg

ROE6.jpg

ROE7.jpg

ROE8.jpg

Last edited:
Every once in while, i see a great deal like this, and its never the right time for me. GLWS!

As far as Sean has told me, this is compatible with 2004-2006, both RC and QC. Some hoses and fittings need to change for '04, I believe. If its before Mike at Roe get the expendables together, I'll have him send me whatever you need for your model year.

Wife wants a trip to Hawaii but this looks to be a great deal..wait she's looking over my shoulder as I type this...I'm dead..:argh:

All jokes a side THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!:drool: Roe looks to be in excellent codition and very well organized with all parts! GLWS:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back