Roe TT kit

ram_vs_cougar said:
Did you change anything internal to the engine (i,e. pistons, rods etc to forged) before you put the ROE TT on your truck? So you only drive it at the track or is it like a weekend vehicle?

I don't have turbos on my truck. I have the Roe blower, and my motor is built.

Sportbad said:
It is interesting, when there will be a complete set on sale and how many it will cost?

I have talked to Sean about this a bit over the last couple weeks. At this time he doesnt have a kit for the trucks. The price is very reasonable for what you are getting, but he would prefer to install it on a truck at his shop before offering kits.

yellowfever#154 said:
I have talked to Sean about this a bit over the last couple weeks. At this time he doesnt have a kit for the trucks. The price is very reasonable for what you are getting, but he would prefer to install it on a truck at his shop before offering kits.
Thanks for the answer,
I will wait when will appear on sale.
I from Russia, me am heavy to bring the truck on installation to the USA :)

yellowfever#154 said:

Thanks for the answer,
I will wait when the complete set to appear on sale,
I from Russia, me am heavy to bring the truck on installation to the USA :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back