round two........

Big B's SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got to the dyno this morning to see about where she's at now.....the first dyno about a month ago was all stock and the numbers were 380 rwhp and 412 rwtq......this time was a little better with the stage II and and tsat installed.....out of the three pulls heres the best one.....418 rwhp and 466 rwtq....next step is exhaust, catless mids and magnaflow catback......and then round three at the dyno...:rock:

Attachments

• dyno sheet 8-25-07.jpg
    dyno sheet 8-25-07.jpg
    764.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Big B's SRT10 said:
Got to the dyno this morning to see about where she's at now.....the first dyno about a month ago was all stock and the numbers were 380 rwhp and 412 rwtq......this time was a little better with the stage II and and tsat installed.....out of the three pulls heres the best one.....418 rwhp and 466 rwtq....next step is exhaust, catless mids and magnaflow catback......and then round three at the dyno...:rock:

wow,,,that is great....you stock A/F must have been really rich to pick up that much rwhp....must feel like a whole new truck....:rock:

Nowwhat said:
wow,,,that is great....you stock A/F must have been really rich to pick up that much rwhp....must feel like a whole new truck....:rock:
man it does, and hopefully after the exhaust and catless mids i might pickup alittle bit more power....

Big B's SRT10 said:
man it does, and hopefully after the exhaust and catless mids i might pickup alittle bit more power....
Run It on a cold engine and you should see the numbers go up to like 425 hp.
Fast Fred and I Did runs with the enigne cold and made a Difference.

Annu Kumar said:
Run It on a cold engine and you should see the numbers go up to like 425 hp.
Fast Fred and I Did runs with the enigne cold and made a Difference.
yeah it was a 35 minute drive to the dyno and since i was the first one there wasnt a whole lot of cool down time....i know these numbers can variate day by day or weather and am just trying to get an idea of where the mods are putting me....i think im on the right track anyways...:rock:

Big B's SRT10 said:
yeah it was a 35 minute drive to the dyno and since i was the first one there wasnt a whole lot of cool down time....i know these numbers can variate day by day or weather and am just trying to get an idea of where the mods are putting me....i think im on the right track anyways...:rock:
You are right about that. When I went to tune mine, we ran a new baseline before we started. That made sure we were able to capture the flavor of the day. Everything can cause a dyno variation: weather, operator, different dyno, tire pressure, even the way it is tied down can cause a variation.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back