Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

Luke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Rumble Bee 4x4 with about 5k worth of work into it. Really tasteful modifications all professionally installed and the truck looks really nice as it is. However im growing tired and feel like I need an upgrade....

Do you think that a dealer with a srt-10 with the same miles as my truck bone stock would take my truck plus cash for their truck? How much cash do you think I would need to bring to the table to grab it???

My truck is a yellow rumble bee regular cab with 29k miles with
Performance:
Runnin The Purple Stuff
Dynatech Long Tube Headers
Magnaflow Cat-Back
Diablo performance tune
K&N FPIK Intake

Apperance:
2/4.5 McGaughys Drop
Katskin Leather Seats
Srt-10 Front
Grant Customs Roll Pan
MRK Interior Accessories
Leather and Wood Steering Wheel
Depo Tail Lights and LED 3rd Brake Light
Srt-10 Push To Start
Fire/Ice Bar
Hurst 4x4 Shifter
All black and yellow interior. suede headliner and dyed handles and back panels. All black and yellow

The srt-10 is a black regular cab with 31k miles and seems to be in good condition going to look at it tomorrow at the dealership

So basically im asking how much cash is needed to get the dealership to trade?

Modifications don't build into the value of your truck like you might hope they will, especially when working with a dealership.

What are they asking for the SRT?

I was figuring if i go in and test drive it and come back and say okay i got 5k cash and my truck for your truck they will probably take it. Was wondering if i could get away with less.

I love the srt-10s.... They sound like no other car and look exotic I even tried to get my truck to look like one.... Poserrrrrrr lol

They are askin 26k with 31k miles

Are you serious??????

I dont think i can ever get a srt-10 then............ :(

Anyone else think 5k isnt enough???????????

Looks like most of the trucks with similar mileage are going for 16-18k(autotrader). You'd probably be better off selling it yourself vs. trade in... you should be able to get a bit more for your mods.

Good luck.

xactly dealers may want to deal , its worth checking , but an outright sell is allways best if you can , dealers will not give you diddly for any of your mods buddy, they dont see stuff like that, they will go by the book on yours

If i were you i would take off all your mods to the bee since the dealer doesnt really care about them, sell them on the forums and get that cash put it with whateer else you have then do a trade in for an srt. I had a hemi, faster than a stock qc srt i might add! but the iv'e also always loved the srt's and when my hemi got wrecked there was no looking back!

a BEE and 5k for an SRT10..... shit man i was robbed !!!!!!!!!!!!

Troy's QC SRT said:
If i were you i would take off all your mods to the bee since the dealer doesnt really care about them, sell them on the forums and get that cash put it with whateer else you have then do a trade in for an srt. I had a hemi, faster than a stock qc srt i might add! but the iv'e also always loved the srt's and when my hemi got wrecked there was no looking back!

Excuse me?:D

My truck is ok for speed as far as i truck goes. It does chirp 1-2 and i cant just nail it i have to feather the gas for launching it. I know it isnt as fast as a QC srt-10 i know that for a fact....

Im going today just to look at the truck objectively without my truck and just to see the condition and maybe drive it if they let me then if it checks out with carfax and everything ill head over with my Bee and the cash and see what they say.

Keep the replys coming tho!

Troy's QC SRT said:

Man you have been in the desert too long. I have never seen a RC Rumble Bee outrun a QC10? Maybe a stroker motor biatch, but no factory, nor exhaust, tuned, Cold air will touch the QC10? May have felt faster;)

VENOMOUS1 said:
Man you have been in the desert too long. I have never seen a RC Rumble Bee outrun a QC10? Maybe a stroker motor biatch, but no factory, nor exhaust, tuned, Cold air will touch the QC10? May have felt faster;)

No i havn't lost it, I had a QC Hemi ram and i ran a 13.8 with lil track prep and on the heavy oem 20's with big 305/50/20's on it. No caltracs and still pulled a best 60 ft of 1.9 and a best 1/4 of 13.8 at virginia motorsports park.
I had big valve heads, big cam, coated long tubs, no cats 3" all the way back, 3k stall, efan, sct tuned, etc.....it hd a high 12 sec run in it with a setof dr's caltracs anda better tune......So like i said, I have a wrecke qc hemi ram that will give any stock qc srt-10 a run for its money.......:p

i agree i would part out the mods and then try. i would be interested in some of them ;) :D

Take the hemi to the dealer and trade!!!! Myself, I'd strip it out to stock and give them what their gonna pay you for.
I'd estimate your gonna need your truck + at least 10k

Buy the SRT and then sell yours outright. Go in and offer them 20 grand and I'll bet they take it. Its a buyers market, don't let that specific truck give you such a hardon that you have to have it. I searched for a couple of months and found my SRT for 22,000 with 3000 miles on it, he was asking 31,000. There was a guy here in Tulsa that traded in his modified Bee, he was asking 17,900 for it, traded it in they gave him 10,000 and turned around and sold the Bee off the lot for 16,000, it was really nice, had right at 50k on it. The Bees still sell pretty quickly, alot faster than the SRT will. Those things are not selling very well right now. I bought my 2007 300 SRT8 with 17000 miles, one owner from a big Dodge dealer, they were asking 32,900. I watched that car close and on the last day of the month went in and offered 21,000, I got it for 22,099. If you trade it in they will rip you a new ass. They would rather have your Bee than the SRT on their lot. The SRT has a much more limited audience.

Just go in and make them an offer. If they say no, sell yours and take the cash to put down on the truck. They aren't moving very fast.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back