Rustang Kill!

ntw0rk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my way home from work tonight, had the chance to line up next to a new Rustang. Not sure if he knew what I had, but when the light changed, he floored it, and I gave in to temptation!

I pulled a good truck length on him in pretty short space and we both slowed down because of traffic ahead. Didn't get over 60 MPH, but he knew he was had!

When I put my my turn signal on, he came past me on my right and gave me the peace sign. All good!

I don't usually post about road racing, and I don't condone it. But I couldn't resist this one!

:D:D:D

ntw0rk said:
On my way home from work tonight, had the chance to line up next to a new Rustang. Not sure if he knew what I had, but when the light changed, he floored it, and I gave in to temptation!

I pulled a good truck length on him in pretty short space and we both slowed down because of traffic ahead. Didn't get over 60 MPH, but he knew he was had!

When I put my my turn signal on, he came past me on my right and gave me the peace sign. All good!

I don't usually post about road racing, and I don't condone it. But I couldn't resist this one!

And I don't usually acknowledge this type of thread, but, since it's you...... ntw0rk, I'll make a qualified exception! (NICE!:rock: )

It's always nice to hear a good kill story. Great job. Another win for our trucks.

I agree...street racing is dangerous....but the temptation is strong...I have given in myself........good kill...;) :marchmellow:

ntw0rk said:

:D :D :D I normally don't read about kills, but you posted it and it was a mustang!!

God I love to hear when a mustang eats dirt!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Joe did you know that your member 9/11

Blah, blah street racing this blah blah street racing that keep it safe and in school zones. Good Kill BTW

Turtle said:
:D :D :D I normally don't read about kills, but you posted it and it was a mustang!!

God I love to hear when a mustang eats dirt!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Must've been a 6cyl!:p :D :burnout:

ntw0rk said:

Were you driving Alexis' rental car???

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy...................... tsk...tsk...tsk....

If I didn't say shit to you, then guys like (well they know who they are) would call me every fkn hypocritical name in the world (if they could fkn spell one ;))

So, I've asked Jake to get a coupla really beefy guys to hold you down in the middle of the wedding reception, whilst Jake pulls your pants down and beats yer bare ass with a monster wooden toilet brush.....

Street racing is illegal and dangerous, dammit.

(Fkn kids)

Much love to you, bro.....

D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back