San Diego Dyno Day

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
It was an early start but well worth it. It was great getting to meet some members from the VTCOA. Patrick and Jack, thanks again for sponsoring this event.:rock: :rock: The Boss and I had a great time.

We have a torque full of pics and video. It will take some time to get the video edited but will post some pics for now. Here is 1 of many to come.

DynoDay1128c.jpg

J.T. and wife, thanks for the taillights.:rock: :rock: Of course I will take a pic of the completed install and post it. The Boss is going to put the "Race Girl" sticker on her Hemi Durango with pride.:D I'm just happy I didn't end up with that title. I would never live that 1 down.

Here are my dyno results from a bone stock truck with 25K hard miles on her.

dynotestB.jpg

Brad great pic man .... was great to meet you the wife and your business partner.
Damn my Truck looks small with me standing in front of it:dontknow:

Cheers J.T.

we want more pic's:D

Brad it was real pleasure man , we thought it was the least we could do considering how much work you put into the day.

Cheers J.T.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Brad it was real pleasure man , we thought it was the least we could do considering how much work you put into the day.

Cheers J.T.

Yes it was for me too. Video and photo is my thing next to these trucks of course.:rock: :rock:

SrtBrad said:
Yes it was for me too. Video and photo is my thing next to these trucks of course.:rock: :rock:
Could you edit out my interview when we are asked what the top speed reached :dontknow:

Back