Saw the new GT-R last night

sleeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw the new GT-R last night at the Sacramento drags. Its the only one in America at this time. Edmunds had it there to show off and run some times. It ran in the 11.80's stock spinning all four off the line. For a Nissan its a pretty nice little car. Kinda looks like a mustang to me. One odd thing is it had a Carb sticker on it saying its exempt from California smog. Never heard of that before. No license plate either. It must be a show/test car? I have a crappy pic of it I'll post later on.

Well, did you beat it! cool that you got to see it. One in the US is pretty damn rare!

belgiumbarry said:
:bs: :bs: :bs:

i call BS .

Last night... :dontknow: for SLEEPER ... :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
Yeah no shit Norbert. I almost fell asleep in the staging lines.:D :D

sleeper said:
Saw the new GT-R last night at the Sacramento drags. Its the only one in America at this time. Edmunds had it there to show off and run some times. It ran in the 11.80's stock spinning all four off the line. For a Nissan its a pretty nice little car. Kinda looks like a mustang to me. One odd thing is it had a Carb sticker on it saying its exempt from California smog. Never heard of that before. No license plate either. It must be a show/test car? I have a crappy pic of it I'll post later on.
Thats one of the few test cars they have out.. They're supposed to be available at the dealerships in june.

looks too much like a pimped out 350Z for me to want one.... 11.8 is frick'n impressive though... it'll give the turbo guys something to think about...and for aboot 50K or so less :O

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back