SCREAMON DEMON COILS

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Its been reported that our coils are well stock coils that we take the ever lovin time to make decals and install decals on before we ship out,
truth is we got with performance distributors quite a few years ago, doing what we always do when YOU, the customers , ask for a viable option.
We contacted PD about doing aftermarket coils, and they took on the project, getting us coils to test.

So for those that think we "rebrand" stock coils, please call Larry at performance distributors.

Product Description
The Dodge Viper has one of the most powerful production engines ever made. Unfortunately the stock ignition system provides a mediocre spark that keeps the V10 from running as efficient as it should. To make your Dodge 10 cylinder run like a beast, install our new Screamin’ Demon coil packs! Our high output coils send 45,000 volts of pure spark energy to the plugs for a crisper, smoother and more powerful running engine. The Screamin’ Demon coil packs allow spark plug gaps to be opened up to .065″. This massive plug gap exposes more spark to the fuel mixture for the most complete combustion possible. A better burn provides more horsepower and torque! Additional benefits include quicker starting and a smoother idle. Installation is easy as the Screamin’
Demon Coils mount in the oem location. The factory wiring will plug in with no modifications. For best performance, we recommend the LiveWires with the Screamin’ Demon Coils.

Viper FirePower Ignition Kit - Performance Distributors Performance Distributors

thanks ,
Stinker
Owner of JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE
Home

I have installed a bunch of sets including on my personal truck. They are great and have never had any complaints.

i did the dyno tests for these coils.

a bit extra horsepower & torque, for sure.

but the main thing that the dyno guy had was that they greatly smoothed out the curves.

& by seat of the pants dyno i can really feel the power kick in around 4Kish, where as stock felt more like a very soft auto tranny shift.

:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

In Theory the shorter the Gap the fatter the spark, which in turn causes a big explosion and returns the piston back down, so at 65 thou gap it would be a longer skinny spark

Had 2 sets, first ones did 150k miles. 2nd ones are the truck I just got back from Tony rebuilt :)

thewelshm

Back