September 2013 truck of the month nominations

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is time for the truck of the month nominations again. I decided to go with the classic format this month. First 5 are in. Ready.......set......GO!!!!

Eff it, Ill still try anyway. I dont have the willpower to resist the competition.

If possible I would like to try again??????

Post up a pic and you are in!

At work right now . will be able to after 3pm...LOL

Consider this your place holder Chris. ;)

Thanks Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ME ME ME! Pick me!!! P.S. somebody make my pictures bigger!:D

Attachments

• srt1.JPG
    srt1.JPG
    469.8 KB · Views: 124
  • srt2.JPG
    srt2.JPG
    594.7 KB · Views: 141
  • srt3.JPG
    srt3.JPG
    729.3 KB · Views: 138
Too many well kept trucks on here for me to participate. Maybe we should do a who uses their truck the most TOTM?

I was talking to another Chris, it's your job to figure out which one. :D

I nominate my 1955 Ford F100 Rat Rod

Come on now, do I have to get the rule book out here..... Rule #1 The truck must be an SRT-10. This entry is disqualified, but you should put your truck in. :D

I will give it a shot, will post piks when I get home tn

I believe you already won once this year, let me check the archives.....

Well I thought "classic" ment appears to be stock. I've got more green plasti dip than i know what to do with, I'll go redo it really quick!;)

Classic meant the old style I used to use without a theme. Either way, nice truck! :D

Come on now, do I have to get the rule book out here..... Rule #1 The truck must be an SRT-10. This entry is disqualified, but you should put your truck in.

I was just foolin about, my 10 needs some cosmetic love right now. Def not truck of the month material. I'll work on her looks this winter.

I was just foolin about, my 10 needs some cosmetic love right now. Def not truck of the month material. I'll work on her looks this winter.

We just need a pic for the nomination, then you can post videos and sound clips. I think we have a winner!! :drool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back