Shifter

i would say b&m. I like the T-handle.

Both shifters are rare now that the B&Ms are not being made any longer. I have them B&M and love it.

Do some searches here and you will find lots of information and comparisons of the two.

I got an X-metal shifter, Gen X, used from the Batram Carlwalski. It has been great for me so far. I have yet to miss 3rd. Much better than stock.

thanks for your comments - but i am looking for either one, i have a Xmetal im looking for another one

thanks

Just bought one from summitt as well, gotta decide on a shifter color, Black, Red, or Chrome ...... any opinions .... ?

Jim

505'sFastestViper. said:
THIS THREAD IS A HUGE FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS DOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

dude just by the viper one from b&M your gonna work your magic anyway:burnout:plus if one goes up ima gonna get it before you:marchmellow::marchmellow:

DevilDawg3097 said:
dude just by the viper one from b&M your gonna work your magic anyway:burnout:plus if one goes up ima gonna get it before you:marchmellow::marchmellow:

lol - then you can donate your to engineering science :D :D :D :D :D :D

i need to figure out what i am doing with the exhust 1st - b4 i can get back to this :(

i was just offered a GREAT deal on one, i have to think about it :argh: :argh: :argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back