Should I even go to Fl GTG today??

Scrambler1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So last night I went to hook up the trailer, trailer has a flat tire. While hooking it up I step on a rusty ass nail which goes through my shoe and into my foot. Shit!:mad: :mad: So now I have to go get a tetnus shot after fixing the tire and loading the car. Finally in bed after midnight. This morning shortly after I left the house while turning left at a 4 way stop, this girl in another car keeps rolling forward as I turn in front of her. Before I could get stopped the trailer fender skins her bumper. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Beginning to wonder if this is a sign. I'm at work, hopefully I'll get on the road a little after lunch. I have to go get my perscription filled for antibiotics:mad: And I'm hobbling around cause my foot hurts like hell. Anyone want to takes bets that something else happens and I don't make it??

Yes you should go. Trust me once you all get together and have a few cold ones you won't ever remember thinking about not going.

Bill.

Just make it here.. You will not regret it.. The weather is great and the company is... almost savory.. But great times are being had.

Quit your whining and get your butt down here, we are having a ball and the weather is decent.

Yeah I'm coming, my hobbling ass will be there this evening, shooting for around 10pm. Ya'll don't drink all the beer in town before I get there!!

Sounds like you should ditch the trailer but still go. That trailer is out to get your ass.

Black1 said:
Knowing all the people there, you ain't kiddin'! :D :rock:

No doubt.. I've had my mouth full of beer since yesterday.. And I don't even drink.. But a wise man DID tell me once that it's way better for a guy to have a mouth full of beer :dontknow: than a jaw full of other stuff..

Venom Power said:
No doubt.. I've had my mouth full of beer since yesterday.. And I don't even drink.. But a wise man DID tell me once that it's way better for a guy to have a mouth full of beer :dontknow: than a jaw full of other stuff..

Why do you have time to post????? Go do something fun!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back