SIGHTING

500snakz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was leaving Ruby Tuesday's in Elizabeth City, NC last night (Thur) and saw am 06 reg cab black debadged with Florida plates and a coast guard sticker...Anyone here? We could have had a few margaritas...There are no other 10's here so I was suprised when I saw it. I walked over to make sure it wasn't a clone.

Last edited:
500snakz said:
I was leaving Ruby Tuesday's in Elizabeth City, NC last night (Thur) and saw am 06 reg cab black debadged with Florida plates and a coast guard sticker...Anyone here? We could have had a few margaritas...There are no other 10's here so I was suprised when I saw it. I walked over to make sure it wasn't a clone.
I like that, (A CLONE):rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm in Chesapeake and will keep my eyes open for it... Live about 5 miles from the Coast Guard Base.. May ride over to see if it is parked somewhere over there.... someone could have transfered in to the area...

BTW: How you been doing lately.. :)

We have the CG base here too. I'm good bro. How you been? The dating is keeping me extremely busy and broke...

Doing good here.... Eat, Sleep, Work, Eat, Sleep, Work... You know the routine... :)

Had a guy I work with saw your truck and asked if I knew about a Red 10 down there... Told him, Yea he goes by 500 Snakes.... :) He almost fell out of his chair when I told him what it ment... :) :) :)

You should come down sometime and go to the track. Last time I went I got to put the smackdown on a silverado ss and a tundra with a crap talking owner. Had a blast. Break the routine....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back