Signature Sizes

ILtemprd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Signature sizes are getting alittle large. If you have gone over board on the size, please reduce it. I don't want to send out a bunch of PM's , so I respectfully ask now.

If your signature disappears in the next few days this is more than likely the reason.

Attached is an example of the maximum signature size that has been authorized by the owners of the site.

We have been fudging the rule on this for awhile but it appears we have to reel it in. Getting out of hand a bit.

Thanks.

2-1.jpg

Last edited:
ILtemprd said:
Hey folks,

Signature sizes are getting alittle large. If you have gone over board on the size, please reduce it. I don't want to send out a bunch of PM's , so I respectfully ask now.

If your signature disappears in the next few days this is more than likely the reason.

Attached is an example of the maximum signature size that has been authorized by the owners of the site.

We have been fudging the rule on this for awhile but it appears we have to reel it in. Getting out of hand a bit.

Thanks.

Been hiding sigs for years now.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the post - sorry i just figured that if the sizes were too bigg it would be set in admin cp... as a set size... i have changed mine to a more appropriate size - thanks for the heads up

VIPER

Thanks Shawn

If mine is to big, can you shrink it for me since I really don't know how :dontknow: :D :rock: Thanks :marchmellow:

Wifey said:
If mine is to big, can you shrink it for me since I really don't know how :dontknow: :D :rock: Thanks :marchmellow:
you're good hun.:rock:

Last edited:
Wifey said:

Ditto on mine Shawn.

I thought Dom started some Shitty threads but this is redickulous :p Where is that My Tuck thread:marchmellow:

Hehehehe get em Shawno :rock: Big sig having Bastages :p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back