sims?

Probably so, Contact Gary (Boomer) he has the ticket and they are alot cheaper than the old ones that you had to wire up!:rock:

If they have them , now this is just rumor, and I'm not sure , but heard the sims were now illegal to sell:dontknow:

Roe didnt have Sims a few weeks ago...they said just bag them up and tuck the under the heat sheilds ( i did with no codes thrown so far).

Westxsrt10 said:
Roe didnt have Sims a few weeks ago...they said just bag them up and tuck the under the heat sheilds ( i did with no codes thrown so far).

HMMMM? bag what up and tuck what?

VPR.....you'll need them if you don't want your CEL to be on. I got mine from Boomer....get them where ever you can. I can help you install them....kinda tricky if you haven't done them before....I can definately save you some time.:rock:

I didnt need the sims...i bagged up and sealed the factory o2 sensors and hid them away.

Westxsrt10 said:
I didnt need the sims...i bagged up and sealed the factory o2 sensors and hid them away.

Can you clarify what you mean here about bagging them up and sealing the 02 sensors? My midpipes will be here this week. Thx.

patrick

using a Zip-Loc bag....place the wired OEM sensors in the bag and seal it up...then hide them under the heat sheilds.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back