slow91 and i went to the streets

Blaine@PSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well last night slow91 and i met up to go do some friendly street racing. we bumped each other a couple of times and basically it came down to who hit every gear and no mess ups. we did run across a 05 qc srt10 but this guy was kinda weird. He would not race at first so we left him alone. then after we were rolling away he decides to try and do a flyby. Not happening with me, I grabbed 2 gears down from 5th to 3rd and start reeling him in from about 90mph. and put another 4 trucks on him before shutting it down at 155mph. was a good time.

At this same place last week i raced 3 Lightnings and a cobra. FOr some reason I went home after that night winning all the races. I was very suprised that a somewhat stock SRT10 would fair so well. It was like that truck was out to prove itself.

the first race with a lightning was a heads up race and by the end of the race was me ahead about 5 truck or more. 2nd race was anohter lightning bu this one had some things done to it. We went from a dig and I won again by 4 trucks atleast. he was one of the modded ones and said he had a ran a bset of 12.6. Last race was 3 wide me, the lightning and a cobra. this race I had a great launch and hit every gear with precision of a fine swiss watch it was like i was machine:D . that resulted in another win for the "goat". Goat is what the people ouyt at the meet are calling my truck now I guess because of the big ram head on the hood.

anyway if any of the houst guys would like to go out and do some friendly street racing let me know. We go out on week days so as to throw off the cops a little. last night we were on the north side of houston.

Last edited:
Good kills.

DISCLAIMER: I may or my not condone nor participate in street racing at any and all times.:)

What do have planned for us next month while we are out there?:idea:

ROKTMAN said:
Good kills.

DISCLAIMER: I may or my not condone nor participate in street racing at any and all times.:)

some of the best mexican food you will ever eat in you rlife along with some very good times southern style.:rock: :burnout:

ROKTMAN said:
Good kills.

Rokt you are hilarious!!!!!:rock:

Sounds fun dude.............did slow bring his avitar GF???? Please say yes!!:dong: LOL

patrick

silverqc said:
where r you guys running at on the north side

For reasons we all know...the locations may change and they are handled through pm's only.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Sounds fun dude.............did slow bring his avitar GF???? Please say yes!!:dong: LOL
patrick

Is this the one??

Last edited:
Blaine, I wish I had a camera for those runs!:burnout:

That's what I call some good drag racing!:marchmellow:

As for the fly-by........
You would think the guy in the Silver QC was driving a honda with a huge turbo and some (in my best Fast and Furious voice) "nawz"!!:trytofly:

U all be careful out there. Sometimes its just not worth it. But to each there own. Slow, love that pic. I have been tryin to get my girl to do that!!!

Slow,

What are your Mods??

Thanks for finally posting a photo of your GF, my eyes were getting sore from squinting trying to get a good view!!:p :p

Yeah, PM me too. I live on the North side. But I don't street race.. I just watch.

Last edited:
Marc T said:
Thanks for finally posting a photo of your GF, my eyes were getting sore from squinting trying to get a good view!!:p :p

Hey Marc, try these.... just don't tell on me!
YeahBaby.jpg

N_3.jpg

Marc T said:
Slow,

What are your Mods??

Hey Marc, your welcome on the pic....as far as mods...only Magnaflow cat-back and a K & N drop-in filter......oh yea, did I mention shifting without letting up on the throttle...:driver: Drive it like I stole it!!!;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back