Smites/Applauds?

big_ol_meat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only seen it on one forum (hogville.net if you want to check it out) that actually gave you the option to applaud users for good posts or smite them for trolling or general disagreement. It gave a running tally of your counts under the user name. It was kind of neat to have that feature. Would it be possible to add that to this site?

I saw that on another forum as well (it was called "props and poos"...lol)....though can't remember for the life of me what the name of the forum was. I know it was a motorcycle forum...for all makes and styles. It was a pretty cool feature.

We have a similar option on the SHOForum I'm on, which is powered by v-bulletin and it's a button called "Thanks" in the bottom right corner. Also a rating/feedback type feature accessed by a scale symbol in upper right corner that gives each user little green or red dots (a reputation rating) based on amount of positive or negatives that may be received on there posts.

Been quite a few times I was looking for that Thanks button here.

Ah, the notification of popularity meter.....

Not a fan, however, it is interesting to watch

so now it's public how many of us are assholes?

great idea:D

Just like your name on the Office Door, just add a little gold leaf and make it prettier :rock:

....Also a rating/feedback type feature accessed by a scale symbol in upper right corner that gives each user little green or red dots (a reputation rating) based on amount of positive or negatives that may be received on there posts.

That is a standard feature (I believe) on VBulletin.... we have it on this forum, it's just not public right now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back