Snow METH KITS 3 DAY ONLY SALE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
SNOW METH KITS 20010 BOOSTED APPLICATIONS 3 DAY SALE $390 SHIPPED
(TO LOWER 48 STATES ONLY, OUT OF US SHIPPING APPLYS)

I also have 4 gallons of the Snow boost juice comming if more is needed let me know
$10 a gallon, but shipping will apply

any other kits needed let me know and will do what I can also on those

********SALE ENDS SUNDAY NIGHT************

product-large_image-8.jpg

Stage 2 Boost Coolerâ„¢
20010​

This kit uses manifold boost pressure to determine when and how much fluid to inject. Proportionally injecting according to boost pressure gives the most accurate delivery of water-methanol and allows the most cooling and performance improvement over the widest range. More power and driveability is the result. It can be used on any forced induction engine: carbureted, fuel injected, turbocharged, positive displacement or centrifugal blowers. The most suitable are the centrifugal supercharged and turbocharged engines, as they build boost is a more progressive manner concerning water-methanol injection. The positive displacement blower engines will work, but it might take more work to dial in the delivery. For higher boost applications (over 25psi), the controller can be upgraded to our VC100 unit. Now with Lifetime Warranty - please see details.

Kit includes:

• UHO (Ultra High Output) Pump
• 3 Quart Reservoir
• Digital Variable Controller
• 2 Nozzles To Cover a Wide Range of Horsepower
• All Required Hardware Needed For Installation
• Comprehensive Instructions

product-large_image-3.jpg

Boost Juice™ is Snow Performance’s proprietary mix of 49% methanol and 51% water. It is made in a controlled environment with special care to make sure the ratios are accurate to result in a high performance water-methanol fluid formulated for use in the Boost Cooler™ injection system. Boost Juice is required as the exclusive fluid for lifetime warranty.

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
You know my mods stink...I was thinking about a meth kit...what ya recommend?..

boost N/A meth system $285
The gasoline Stage 1 Boost Cooler N/Aâ„¢ kit is available for naturally aspirated applications that don't utilize a MAF sensor. Operation is very simple, the system starts injecting when the vacuum switch reaches the user-adjustable point and it injects a fixed amount of fluid through the nozzle until the switch opens again. This makes it a good choice for naturally aspirated cars looking for an octane enhancement and cooler intake charge. Activation can also be set up through any other user-chosen switch, such as a full throttle switch, etc.

untitled-3.jpg

So, if I drink boost juice, will I go blind???

guys thinking about using meth.........

in order to gain anything at all from this mod you will need to tune for it i am sure you guys with an sct from torrie .,.,., he would be able to hook it up!!!!!!

DESRT10 said:
So, if I drink boost juice, will I go blind???

i think its on the line of like posion,,,no buzz but death ,,,and a rough one at that;)

505'sFastestViper. said:
guys thinking about using meth.........

in order to gain anything at all from this mod you will need to tune for it i am sure you guys with an sct from torrie .,.,., he would be able to hook it up!!!!!!
Actually, yes and no. If the nozzle is placed, before the IAT sensor, it'll cool the air real nice and the computer will not pull so much timing out. But yes, to get full benefit, a tune is required. I'll have one nozzle before the IAT and one at the throttle opening. And even without a tune, it'll keep the octane level of the fuel up, helping eliminate detonation. Basically a must for FI applications. :)

Tony, if u only ordered one case of juice, then u may as well order another. Because that case is mine. You have my info. Thank u father.

got your case, and two other cases sold santeen, I will tho have to order a few more to keep around

allready thought of you and what you needed my good sir;)

and your other box of goodies shipped out also friday you should have it all monday

I have used the Snow Boost Juice.....the red dye they put in it helped me find a leak...the dye is a good idea....but it will turn your throttle blade pink.:) :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back