SoCal drags July 1

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FONTANA - CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY
7:00 am gates open....gonna be warm...but it is still a day at the track...:rock:

it is a $100.00 day to keep the crowd down

Uniboy
TheMoparConnection
Nowwhat
Awdisuzu
Redramrules
SrtBrad
06 Quad SRT

whos in?

Last edited:
Mike, sign me up. A good chance to get some practice in. Let me know when you need payment. BTW what track?

I can make it :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: not to sure about Brad :dontknow: I have a felling he will be working:p :p

I called them and left a message to find out the specifics. I will let you guys know if we could pre register or if it is first come first serve and how many cars they are limiting it to. If it is first come first serve we might have to go early.

UNIBOY said:
I called them and left a message to find out the specifics. I will let you guys know if we could pre register or if it is first come first serve and how many cars they are limiting it to. If it is first come first serve we might have to go early.

ask them if for the $100....if they will actually prep the track....:D

UNIBOY said:

Since i don't run my truck? can i still go? do i have to pay?
and how many cars are allowed? :2in1:

Whitesnake said:
Since i don't run my truck? can i still go? do i have to pay?
and how many cars are allowed? :2in1:
It is $10 for spectators.

I just talked to the guy at the track and he is not quite sure how they are going to plan it yet. They are suppose to have a meeting today about the upcoming schedule there.
I asked him about track prep and he said it would be race prepped very sticky.:D I also asked if we had 30 plus people including spectators can we pre buy tickets and he thought it was a good idea and they would discuss it today. I will call next week and keep you guys posted.

UNIBOY said:
I just talked to the guy at the track and he is not quite sure how they are going to plan it yet. They are suppose to have a meeting today about the upcoming schedule there.
I asked him about track prep and he said it would be race prepped very sticky.:D I also asked if we had 30 plus people including spectators can we pre buy tickets and he thought it was a good idea and they would discuss it today. I will call next week and keep you guys posted.

great job uniboy.......................:D

UNIBOY said:

nice...:rock:

Uniboy
TheMoparConnection
Nowwhat
Awdisuzu
Redramrules
SrtBrad
06 Quad SRT
Whitesnake

Nowwhat said:
nice...:rock:

Uniboy
TheMoparConnection
Nowwhat
Awdisuzu
Redramrules
SrtBrad
06 Quad SRT
Whitesnake

Hey, SRTBRAD.....if you like i could help you out the vid and stuff! i don't race? to Chicken to do that!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back