SoCal Support for our new memeber "ghosritr"

SrtBradsBoss

Reaction score
Here is a thread started by ghosritr in DTW for an up coming event at Irwindale Speedway. Dtw is inviting VTCOA to join them. Lets show DTW & Ghosriter some support from us. Here is a copy of the post

SECOND ANNUAL DODGE TRUCK WORLD CALIFORNIA CHAPTER NIGHT AT IRWINDALE SPEEDWAY – SATURDAY AUGUST 25, 2007 – 3:00 PM

That’s right boys and girls our second annual club night at Irwindale Speedway! Those who attended last year said they had a great time. Lets show up with a full house this year!

On the schedule for that night:
Lucas Oil Super Late Models
King Taco Super Trucks
Vista Paint Super Stocks
Snap-On Mini Stocks
Justice Brothers Pure Stocks

Here’s the deal: We are guaranteed to get the first thirty trucks (with driver and passenger) in for FREE! We get free parking inside the Chalet area to display our trucks and we get a “Lap of Honorâ€￾. If you have additional family or friends who would like to attend, $5.00 discount coupons will be available.

Since this is a free event (you will receive about $35.00 in tickets & parking) we will be taking a VOLUNTARY donation of $10.00 per truck to help with DTW Cali Chapter costs (such as printing cards, decals & t-shirts).

I know it is far off into the summer, but first come first served. The first 30 who RSVP are guaranteed to have a spot. Anything after 30 will be stand-by.

I went last year with OCBob and RedSRT007. Its pretty nice watching the races and the trucks that show up.

RedRamRules said:
I went last year with OCBob and RedSRT007. Its pretty nice watching the races and the trucks that show up.

I have talked to the Cali Chapter President and he said everyone had fun there last year and a hand full of VTCOA were there as well.

I am on DTW...look me up brah!:D:D:D We be da Hawaiian Ikonz bruddah. Our truckz is mean brah.:)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I am on DTW...look me up brah!:D:D:D We be da Hawaiian Ikonz bruddah. Our truckz is mean brah.:)

Hey Krazy SRT10 Your name is what in DTW da Hawaiian Ikonz

I like DTW they are some nutty peeps over there.

SrtBradsBoss said:
Hey Krazy SRT10 Your name is what in DTW da Hawaiian Ikonz

I like DTW they are some nutty peeps over there.

Nope its the Same as here...I was being funny with the Hawaiian slang and what not. :dontknow:

I'm not so good at it, they talk a little different around here so you either fit in or dont....however, it behooves one to fit in when hanging out at car shows.;)

And the Club is actually the Dodge Ikonz....but theyre mostly hawaiian. A very family friendly group of truck enthusiastes! I like them and they like my truck.:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Nope its the Same as here...I was being funny with the Hawaiian slang and what not. :dontknow:

I'm not so good at it, they talk a little different around here so you either fit in or dont....however, it behooves one to fit in when hanging out at car shows.;)

And the Club is actually the Dodge Ikonz....but theyre mostly hawaiian. A very family friendly group of truck enthusiastes! I like them and they like my truck.:D

Well they have good taste in trucks ;) anyway.

SrtBradsBoss said:
Well they have good taste in trucks ;) anyway.
Yeah and most of them have very nice trucks as well, They make me jealous sometimes cuz they have very nice trucks in the club....even if they are Hemis.:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Yeah and most of them have very nice trucks as well, They make me jealous sometimes cuz they have very nice trucks in the club....even if they are Hemis.:D

Well viper is much better and coming from someone who has a hami as well

Looks like a pretty good time! :) Thanks to our friends at DTW for inviting our family to attend. :rock: That site has always been friendly to other sites (from my experience) :) :rock:

I can't seem to get registered on that site, but we'll be there for sure, got it marked on my calendar, told the old lady, to forget any and all PT events on that date, we're going truk'n.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back