SPECIAL THANKS...

WOLFRAM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
To everyone that had a hand in helping me rebuild my truck.

Tony, I'm continually amazed at what you can make happen, and how quick you "GET ER' GONE".

Mark, You nailed it. The power band is right where I wanted it, I can't wait to get it on the dyno.

Sean, The tunes are right on, I'll let you know when I'm ready to dial it in.

Justin, As usual your service was great and I really appreciate the "BS" sessions.

Dave, The new brakes made a BIG difference, you're technical support/suggestions was very helpful.

Also, everyone that purchased my scraps and sold (or loaned) me there's...

Big Worm
DC Performance
EODSRT-10
FaSt-RAM-716
Ironhead
John02SS
SrtBrad
Texas Yellow Fever
Venom Power

And finally...
Mike Palmer / "bikertat", for selling me the perfect specimen for this build.:top:

THANK YOU, ALL

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Last edited:
I'll have more (better) pics when I pull it out of storage to fix the tranny, next week end. These are from the race, still haven't got all of them yet.

Thanks for the thanks. Man your truck looks sweet.:rock: Everyone that said red/yellow didn't work.......................................................:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats:

Stinker said:
your quite welcome bud, jsut sorry the tranny give you so much probs:eek:

It's all good, I was able to get a seal at the last minute. The director told me if I got it installed in time to make the drivers meeting, I could still run. Made it with an hour to spare.:rock:

SrtBrad said:
Thanks for the thanks. Man your truck looks sweet.:rock: Everyone that said red/yellow didn't work.......................................................:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats:

I knew you would like it.;)
It's graffix still needs some twiking. Not exactly what I was liiking for, but it works.

Forged K1 rods & Wiessco pistons (10:1), billet mains, 270 Comp cam, LS1 bee hive springs, hardened push rods ARP fasteners throughout AIT dampner.

I've been given an estimate of 10.5:1 comp, 507C.I.. (No specs. yet on machine work.)

WOLFRAM said:
Forged K1 rods & Wiessco pistons (10:1), billet mains, 270 Comp cam, LS1 bee hive springs, hardened push rods ARP fasteners throughout AIT dampner.

I've been given an estimate of 10.5:1 comp, 507C.I.. (No specs. yet on machine work.)
no more paxton?:dontknow:

bigike said:
Did your 6sp crap out on you wolfy?

Just the rear seal, major vibration 145mph & up.

That's why the '05 & '06's have a dampener on the drive shaft.

Parts to up grade will be here this week.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
sweet, any plans to put it on the dyno?

Defiantly, Just as soon as I get the vibration issue solved.

I think the "HP" will be in the same neighborhood that it was with the "Paxton".

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
Darin you have to fly me out the next time you take it on a road course. I want to video tape the cornering abilities at 120+ mph. :D

You got it. We'll get together later to work out the details.:rock:

I'm trying to get Tony to navigate for me also.:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back