Spring "2015" Northeast GTG?

I like where this is going :burnout::burnout: :rock:

I'd like to but I don't think I'd fit in anymore. I will keep an eye on this thread and see when and where and go from there.......thanks.

Seems like CT and NY are fairly equal for everybody.

:dontknow::beer::hello::cheers::questionmark: :bebored:

What's the word? Gettin nice out!

Sooooo anything going on??? I've come to realize there isn't much motivation around here to get something together. I just joined VOA and I'm already going to my first get together this Sunday. :dontknow:

Sooooo anything going on??? I've come to realize there isn't much motivation around here to get something together. I just joined VOA and I'm already going to my first get together this Sunday. :dontknow:

WHERE? ..........

Jim

WHERE? ..........

Jim

Jim, damn I'm sorry bud I didn't realize you posted. It was in Hudson, NH yesterday. It was an awesome turnout, there were 18 Vipers that showed up along with some other cool rides! We need to exchange info if you'd like to get involved.

Keep me PM'd Boss ...... still driving the Truck like I stole it .......

I'm actually heading to Mohegan Sun on Friday. Queensryche is playing at the Wolf Den, free show, not really a fan but my friend is. Maybe I'll take the truck for a ride! :driver:

I'm actually heading to Mohegan Sun on Friday. Queensryche is playing at the Wolf Den, free show, not really a fan but my friend is. Maybe I'll take the truck for a ride! :driver:

Already have plans this Friday... coincidentally I'm going to CT but I'll be over near Hartford.

What happened? Did I miss it?

Nope... nothing yet. I know you are quite a ways from central MA but I did mention in the "Banner Thread" that I am getting the banner later this week and for anybody that wants to sign it and get in the pics is more than welcome to join in.

Nope... nothing yet. I know you are quite a ways from central MA but I did mention in the "Banner Thread" that I am getting the banner later this week and for anybody that wants to sign it and get in the pics is more than welcome to join in.

Where? And When? I will see what I can do to make it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back