Spyware and posted links:

What in the Hell is wrong with you guys.....I like Spyware and I hope the Fed's are tracking me :rock: Those guys have no idea what they are dealing with....hey can you post pic's to the Fed's I have a couple volumes in the vault that I cant post here, that I would love to share with them :D

ntw0rk said:
There is a solution, within FireFox, for the issue you are having with your personal website Roy!

Just like Stumble (The greatest extension ever created!!) there is an extension or add-on, called IE Tabs. This extension allows you to open certain windows in a tab that "fools" the website or page into thinking that it is opening in Internet Explorer!! It works very well!

Thank Scott...more free consulting advice, I love this site!

TheSickness said:
What in the Hell is wrong with you guys.....I like Spyware and I hope the Fed's are tracking me :rock: Those guys have no idea what they are dealing with....hey can you post pic's to the Fed's I have a couple volumes in the vault that I cant post here, that I would love to share with them :D

You are totally wrong Mike...they know who and what you are and are just afraid to take you on...me too.:)

Even the new Mikey who is a more gentile and less volatile but still Mikey...

Prof said:
Thank Scott...more free consulting advice, I love this site!

You are totally wrong Mike...they know who and what you are and are just afraid to take you on...me too.:)

Even the new Mikey who is a more gentile and less volatile but still Mikey...
Hey Roy Newmexicoviper wants to beat me up LOOLOOLOL Look at the new UFC thread :D :p

Contests of physical strength, acceptance of pain and endurance are in my past, but put a good cross word puzzle in front of me and I will work up a great sweat. Newmexicoviper might do well to join me at the table.

Prof said:
Contests of physical strength, acceptance of pain and endurance are in my past, but put a good cross word puzzle in front of me and I will work up a great sweat. Newmexicoviper might do well to join me at the table.

Ahhh yes! Crosswords and Sudoku!

Have you tried this yet Roy? www.crickler.com

Sort of a new twist on Crossword puzzles.

Scott or Prof, I have the foxfire on there now - on the IE toll bar there was an email icon to check my outlook express, how do I get that on the foxfire toolbar?? :dontknow:

Scott will know, I just go to the windows page to get to mine.

I have outlook express on the desktop so it isn't a huge deal, I just like it on the top of the search bar thingy if I can have it there.

Trying to make this transition easy on Jerry - old guys really hate change :D Other than that it is virtually the same and for some reason it seems to move faster than IE .........

Always has been faster than IE...I think you will love it...have you tried Stumble yet?

Prof said:
Always has been faster than IE...I think you will love it...have you tried Stumble yet?
Where do I get it, where do I put it and what does it do???? :dontknow:

Denise,

Since the idea behind these Mozilla products usually is to move away from Microsoft products, there currently isn't a toolbar add-on for Outlook express in FireFox. There is at least one extension that will let you send things to Outlook Express, but not a button as you describe.

There is an extension for anyone who has a gmail account that I love. It puts gmail at the bottom of the page, and tells you when you have mail, and allows you to open gmail with one click. (If you don't have a gmail account and want one, let me know, I will send you an invite.)

You might not surf much now, but Stumble will have you addicted to "surfing" stumble-style in no time!!!:D:D:D

ntw0rk said:
Denise,

Since the idea behind these Mozilla products usually is to move away from Microsoft products, there currently isn't a toolbar add-on for Outlook express in FireFox. There is at least one extension that will let you send things to Outlook Express, but not a button as you describe.

There is an extension for anyone who has a gmail account that I love. It puts gmail at the bottom of the page, and tells you when you have mail, and allows you to open gmail with one click. (If you don't have a gmail account and want one, let me know, I will send you an invite.)

You might not surf much now, but Stumble will have you addicted to "surfing" stumble-style in no time!!!:D:D:D
Thanks Scott, one more thing. I can log into the forum with the mozilla browser but when I try and log Jerry in under a separate window it requires the first user to log out before the second user can log in. Any suggestions so we can both be logged in at the same time? :dontknow:

Thanks for being patient :D :D :D

I have tried opening a second window and the first user information is still there ............

Wifey said:
Thanks Scott, one more thing. I can log into the forum with the mozilla browser but when I try and log Jerry in under a separate window it requires the first user to log out before the second user can log in. Any suggestions so we can both be logged in at the same time? :dontknow:

Thanks for being patient :D :D :D

I have tried opening a second window and the first user information is still there ............

To answer your question about the second user thingy:

I don't believe that you are going to be able to do that with FireFox, but I will do a little research. The reason is because of the way that FireFox uses it's cache. Let me see if I can find a way around that.

One thing you can do in the meantime, if you haven't already figured it out, is to have one of you on IE and the other on FireFox. I know that kind of defeats the purpose, but.....

(Or get another computer, put them back to back in the center of the living room so you can cyber with each other without talking!:eek::eek:):D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back