SRT-10 frame...?

CDKiernan

Reaction score
Unfortunately, on Dec. 20th, during the deluge of rain we had in southern California, while trying to avoid the car spinning in front of me I spun my truck and ended up hitting a cement wall on the side of the freeway pretty much head-on.

I was going 35-40 mph tops when this happened - the air bag did not deploy-and after cutting the damaged front splitter away was able to drive it another 60 miles to get it home.

Now, the repair shop and insurance company are telling me the truck needs a new frame but after two weeks they have been unable to find one in the western United States so they are thinking of totaling the vehicle...which is something that I really don't want to happen.

Does anybody have any ideas on where I might be able to find a frame for a 2004 RAM SRT-10 (regular cab/manual transmission)...?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

personally i wouldnt want a truck after the frame has been replaced--i'd let them total it and buy another

BTW... i show chrysler does have one frame left in inventory for a reg cab truck. would need your vin to verify if its for your truck

Don't let them repair that truck. Total it man...NFW would i accept that. I've never even HEARD of that...

I would have to agree, let them total it. There are plenty of nice (non wrecked) trucks out there for sale.

jus because a truck has a new frame or a different frame doesnt mean anything its a 2500 chasis its a pita to swap them out but its the same dam thing

I'd total it if I had the choice and buy a new one.
If they do a really good job,it might be ok,but :dontknow:

sorry bout the truck man, hope works out for you either way

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back