SRT-10 Parts For Sale

FastRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For Sale: some of my parts. All price are negotiable. Shipment is buyers responsibility but is negotiable as well. All parts or items are used unless noted otherwise.

Documents and Owners Manuals, New. Includes original, unopened owners manual for 2006 Ran SRT-10, part number 05145172AB and REC radio manual par number 05145174AA and 2006 Ram model year sales brochure and SRT-10 spec card. $50.00 for the lot.

Picture001.jpg

Adams Spark Plug Wire Set, Heat Socks, and Mopar Wire separators. Never installed on my truck. Fellow forum member I bought them from used them for mockup/testing purposes with his build. $125.00

Picture003.jpg

JMB Cold Air Kit, with new S&B filter (that came with the kit), new K&N breather, spare S&B filter, various hoses and fittings. $125.00

Picture008.jpg

JTSVP Lifetime oil line kit, one new line, one used line, one new fitting, 3 used, all new O-rings included. $100.00

Picture010.jpg

More Parts:

OEM Hurst Shifter package, all parts included, includes new OE shifter ball, new Viper Logo Ball with 3/8x16 insert (part number P5153301) and Hurst T-Handle with 3/8x16 threads $150.00

Picture004.jpg

Boston Acoustics Speakers, SC35, S55 and SC95, new in the box, never installed. Direct fit for dash, door and rear panels (for RC). Includes plug and play wire connectors for door and rear speakers. $100.00 for the set.

Picture006.jpg

2006 headlamps, with OE lamps installed. Would make a great starting point for a custom headlight application or for somebody who wants to return their truck to stock. $100.00 for both.

Picture011.jpg

Spec SD-891 Stage 1 clutch kit, complete with pilot bearing and alignment tool. New, never used or installed. Prefer local buy for this item -- its heavy... $300.00

Picture009.jpg

Other parts I have include a complete 2006 cat back STOCK exhaust system, ONE spare 22x10 SRT-10 wheel, front and rear brake pad sets, JTSVP spark plug wire set (Black), another set of GEN II wire separators (won't fit JTSVP wires).

PM me if interested in any of this.

One comment on the JMB CAI, the Mopar symbol is a decal and can be removed if desired.

For those who inquired about the 22x10 wheel, below are several pics of it.

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

And while "digging out" the wheel I found these:

Mopar floor mats, part number82209566, dark slate gray with cast aluminum Rams head on each mat. Used twice -- for the two car shows I entered. Basically brand new -- $75.00 for the set.

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

As an update, both sets of spark plug wires are sold and so are the oil lines.

Are the headlights perfect? If so, I'll take em.

Are the headlights perfect? If so, I'll take em.

No nicks or rock chips on the clear plastic. The only issue I have found with them is on one lamp there is a small upper locating pin that is inserted into a mount on the vehicle (sorry for my bad description...). That pin snapped off when my dealers Viper Tech removed the assembly. The absence of the pin will no affect or effect the lamp's performance. If you want, I can post more photos of them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back