SRT-10 vs Raptor SVT

mccubbinsjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there taken on a new Ford Raptor SVT yet? I came across a chick wearing a visor in an orange one with the windows down blowing her blonde hair all over the place and I had to do 110mph to catch her.... didnt race her, but damn she had a heavy foot in traffic. Women in Big Trucks/Jeeps with hats on are an immediate head turn for me. I dont know about yall.
Those are some sexy trucks though for sure.

I had some chick pass me in a black Raptor SVT today. Must be chick trucks :dontknow:

different trucks with different purposes. chick trucks, nahhhh......we use them at work and they're awesome off-road, especially in the glamis dunes.

different trucks with different purposes. chick trucks, nahhhh......we use them at work and they're awesome off-road, especially in the glamis dunes.

You very rarely see them around my way . They big on the west coast ?

Its like racing a dirt bike against a street bike. They are good off road. But when it comes to street racing, Svt raptors dont have a chance against our 10's

arent all ford trucks chick truck. every "L" i have ever seen had a vagina driving it. :dontknow:

you've never seen one before so how do you know what they look like:dontknow:

:D

HAHAHA, i have seen/beaten/demolished/embarassed many "L's". nowif your talkn Raptors. there are two in my town alone. pretty popular round here. we have an old Glacier town that dropped ALOT of sand when itmoved through here millions of years ago. we have mud trails, fields, sand dunes, etc here. so muddin trucks are pretty popular round here. so i have seen a few SVT's in action. they are immpressive, but not 50k impressive. i could put 10k in my 96 4X4 and hang right withem. they do look pretty killer though

The one I saw yesterday had aftermarket wheels/tires. Looked awesome.

Dont have to look very hard, you have a raptor owner from that site right here :drool::drool:

Well go race someone already will ya :D

oh and since you will be in the back, get video too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back