Srt10 vs charger srt8 plus bonus at the end

He'll waste hundreds of dollars on rubber turning donuts....but it's too expensive to drive 100 miles to race legally at Famoso....go figure....he probably spent ten times the amount it would cost legally to run when he had to get his truck out of impounds.

He'll waste hundreds of dollars on rubber turning donuts....but it's too expensive to drive 100 miles to race legally at Famoso....go figure....he probably spent ten times the amount it would cost legally to run when he had to get his truck out of impounds.

damn trainman u really wanna race me huh lol

No one ever said it was too expensive to go to famoso ...couple hundred is too expensive? lol

Last edited:
I enjoyed the video, you do have some decent driving skills but like the others have said.....never mind, it's already been said.

That was close to the curb and the people. Looks cool

I'm not surprised you walked the Charger. And I don't have a problem with short, low speed roll races on city streets. But, I am way too old to say anything nice about the second part of the video.

I agree, playing with fire in a dynamite factory, and I'll leave it at that...

I try my best not to hang around "idiots" doing things that endanger other people. And I would like to think I've outgrown using those kind of actions to justify my own stupidity. All I'm trying to say, homie, is I really hope you don't end up hurting yourself, or anyone else.

Each to their own, I guess. I've done more than my fair share of stupid stuff. Just hope nobody gets hurt.

Great race.....takes a mopar tah beat a mopar great lil drift/donut.....however , .....please B careful!

That wAs cool at the end but I agree withe everyone else. Too close for comfort!

It's like watching a train wreck about to happen... You will get bit one day and hopefully you're the only one injured.

Don't be shy, go ahead and say it. :D

Everybody else said it for me.

For all the preachers on this thread: 1) Cast the first stone John 8:7, 2) Judge Not Matthew 7:1-5.

For all the preachers on this thread: 1) Cast the first stone John 8:7, 2) Judge Not Matthew 7:1-5.

Done my fair share of dumb crap in the past. Spoke my peace here before. Like tryin to convert a jehova witness to be a catholic.....no point. He handles his truck pretty good. If he messes up, the people nearby know what they've gotten into (donuts).

damn trainman u really wanna race me huh lol

No one ever said it was too expensive to go to famoso ...couple hundred is too expensive? lol

No I don't want to race you, my truck is in a different league than yours, I figure you're in the low 13's or high 12's and I run mid 11's, so there is no point in us racing. That being said , I think you are a really good driver and I was going to run you with my stock CTS V (on street tires, you on slicks), but that was before I had made an actual run in my Cadillac and since I ran 12.24 @ 118.91 I don't think you stand a chance there either. If you remember right I wanted to run your friends Shelby GT500 (which you said was stock) that in the last video admitted to having a pulley change, but that 's still OK....if we're both on street tires. I wanted you to come to Famoso to run legally, meet a fellow SRT-10, not really to race me. This last test and tune there were 3 SRT-10 Rams running....and I have a feeling you would have beaten all 3, with your driving skills. So there you have it, no feud from me, I'll never street race, and I wanted to see your truck run, as I think it's very clean, I like the color, and I think you have great driving skills ( I could never turn donuts like that...but I think I can shift with the best of them). I won't ask you again, but you are welcome to come any time. Only 2 more Friday test and tunes this year (in September) and then the final test and tune the first weekend in November. Peace!:rock:

No I don't want to race you, my truck is in a different league than yours, I figure you're in the low 13's or high 12's and I run mid 11's, so there is no point in us racing. That being said , I think you are a really good driver and I was going to run you with my stock CTS V (on street tires, you on slicks), but that was before I had made an actual run in my Cadillac and since I ran 12.24 @ 118.91 I don't think you stand a chance there either. If you remember right I wanted to run your friends Shelby GT500 (which you said was stock) that in the last video admitted to having a pulley change, but that 's still OK....if we're both on street tires. I wanted you to come to Famoso to run legally, meet a fellow SRT-10, not really to race me. This last test and tune there were 3 SRT-10 Rams running....and I have a feeling you would have beaten all 3, with your driving skills. So there you have it, no feud from me, I'll never street race, and I wanted to see your truck run, as I think it's very clean, I like the color, and I think you have great driving skills ( I could never turn donuts like that...but I think I can shift with the best of them). I won't ask you again, but you are welcome to come any time. Only 2 more Friday test and tunes this year (in September) and then the final test and tune the first weekend in November. Peace!:rock:

Cool ill probly see u this year...... I wasnt lieng about the shelby the one with the pulley is red the stock one is black...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back