St. Augustine G2G/Torrie Dyno Day

1fast10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well ladies and gentlemen I have spoken with Torrie @ unleashed who is awesome by the way about a couple of us Savannah guys coming down one weekend and getting our trucks tuned... then it turned from 2 to 3 to possibly 6. Torrie said he's all about it turning into a small get together.....:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

So i started thinking and as well and we all know Troy is over seas right now but will be back (thats why we're waiting to set a date)... So what better time to have a welcome home party for him. Even if you guys don't want to get Dyno tuned or run the dyne at all, which I suggest you do to take advantage of the awesome deal on tuner's Torrie just had. Come out and support a fellow combat veteran who is just coming home. I can tell you guys from personal experience there is nothing better than be greeted with open arms. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Surprise Troy and Torrie:aetsch:

Please be prepared to set aside a Saturday or whole weekend and have some fun, meet some people, tune/dyno your truck, and welcome Troy home...

P.S. fellow military members I expect nothing less than your appearance. ROGER!?!?!?!:p

Last edited:
Damn,that's right up the road from me !!! Depending on the date,that should be doable !!! Don't really need a tune or dyno,but just to hang would be great !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Does that mean I'll get to see your sorry azz again Earl ??:elefant:

Thanks alot Pete your the frickin man!! Sounds like a blast and you know I'll be letting you know as soon as I get back! I still don't know if I'm coming home early or not......kinda getting pulled around but I'll let you know! Dang I can't wait!!!

6pakattack said:
Damn,that's right up the road from me !!! Depending on the date,that should be doable !!! Don't really need a tune or dyno,but just to hang would be great !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Does that mean I'll get to see your sorry azz again Earl ??:elefant:
I dont need a tune or dyno either,will be good to go to a gtg,havnt been to one in a couple of years.

Torrie already did mine, but always up for an excuse to go up to that area.

Looks like we need to start eyeballing what hotel we are gonna wreck :D

man i need torrie to dyno tune mine im stiill a bit rich ,,,these azzholes here in town cant tune a piano let alone a 10 :mad: ,,,15 hour drive :eek:

Hmmmm. I could use a hot/humid weather tune. Since my final dyno tune was done in November.

Need to know what day to know if I'm in or not. Sounds like it could be EPIC! plus i need to get my truck tuned...see what kind of numbers i'm makin!:burnout:
And all you guys heading down from GA and TN, we should all meet up and cruise together down there!:rock: :rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back