Steve what other products might you have coming soon??

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:
Nowwhat said:
how about cool covers for the wiper stubs...(when you pull the wiper arms off)....

what about really big fuzzy dice? i'm talking a good 6"cubed :dontknow:D:D:rock:

Sharpi

Guys, I'm not sure I have a "product line" in mind per se. I bought this sign shop and now find myself with far more capacity and capabiliites than is being utilized. From a fabrication standpoint, we have all kinds of things from lazer engravers, to 3D CNC routers with a 10' X 5' bed. In addition we have every possible capability in the world of vinyl. We can do simple ready to install graphics up to full custom vehicle wraps The quaility of vinyl these days is friggin impressive and they are guaranteed to last 8-10 years...add to that the ability to do 3D priniting etc and the options are bounds only by your imagination.

Obvioulsy, I have to keep the sign business thrioving, but my intent is to fill up some of the slack time with little doo dads and gee gaws, things that come to mind either directly or indirectly. We don't have the engineering capability or desire to make parts that are complex (IE engine parts etc) we're gonna focus on more dressup items and custom graphics. We are currently working on billet like oil cap covers, spark plug wire looms, cup holder inserts, valve covers, and a few other little ideas that we've had recently...:D

I know you asked me what time it is and I built you a watch, but I guess the short answer to your question is, we're open to making whatever anyone wants...

Sweet Steve I'll get my hamster on the wheel and see if I can come up with some suggestions!!! :star:

Steve any thought to offering some front end protection in the form of clear bra's and the like?? Full kit for front end and mirrors??

Steve...sign shop eh?

How about a service that allows you make signs for us to use at car shows, cruze-ins etc. that list our modifications...and as we add mods, you have a file on us and can send us an updated sign???

Maybe two sizes...one that can be set in front of the truck, one that can be placed on the dash on in window when the situation does not present the opportunity for a large sign...same sign just a smaller format...

Prof said:
Steve...sign shop eh?

How about a service that allows you make signs for us to use at car shows, cruze-ins etc. that list our modifications...and as we add mods, you have a file on us and can send us an updated sign???

Maybe two sizes...one that can be set in front of the truck, one that can be placed on the dash on in window when the situation does not present the opportunity for a large sign...same sign just a smaller format...

Prof, great idea. That's actually on the list of things to do, but if you want to work with us on it, we'll move it up on the priority list. What I want to do is design a show car like marquis (or whatever you call it) for anyone who wants it, put it behind plexiglas or what ever, then if you change you mods, or want to change the sign in any way, since we'll have yours in the system, we can make the changes required and send you a new picture to put in the display, does that make any sense?

The other thing we'd have to do is figure out a trick mounting scheme so it will lool nice. I also like you idea of a smaller one, we could make them exactly the same other than size or make the different at the individuals' desire.

Want to be the guinena pig on this project?

mopower1958 said:
Steve the sign I have is too large. I was thinking of one just the size to cover grille opening with the hood open. Attach it to the radiator support to cover the a/c condensor.

Yeah, that's along the lines of what I was thinking, we wouldn't wnat to get it too close to the radiator in case someone havs an aux fan or intercooler, but I think that is the answer. Let me see what I can figure out...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back