STILL WAITING

finisher68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HELLO EVRYONE,,I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE FOR AWHILE,SINCE MY TRUCK IS STILL IN THE SHOP GETTING THE PAXTON INSTALLED,ITS BEEN A MONTH,
BUT IT WAS USED, SO IM SURE THEY HAD TO ORDER PARTS AND ALL, BUT I GUESS ITS WORTH THE WAIT,I FEEL THEY ARE DOING IT RIGHT, HOW LONG DOES A PAXTON INSTALL NORMALY TAKE?:rock:

I guess it depends on who is doing the work...

i.e...... Hennessey starts at about 2.5 years

heck...I got my Roe installed, forged pistons & rods, bore job, turned the crank and other misc mods in 3 weeks.........:dontknow: :marchmellow: :)

finisher68 said:
HELLO EVRYONE,,I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE FOR AWHILE,SINCE MY TRUCK IS STILL IN THE SHOP GETTING THE PAXTON INSTALLED,ITS BEEN A MONTH,
BUT IT WAS USED, SO IM SURE THEY HAD TO ORDER PARTS AND ALL, BUT I GUESS ITS WORTH THE WAIT,I FEEL THEY ARE DOING IT RIGHT, HOW LONG DOES A PAXTON INSTALL NORMALY TAKE?:rock:

Off subject but the wheels on your truck :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

A month seems a bit excessive... with all the parts in hand shouldn't take more then a weekend.

THE KIT IS USED,GOT IT FROM RAM FROM HELL,,SO SOME THINGS DID HAVE TO BE ORDERED,BUT THE SAYING IS,GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT,,BUT I WANT MY TRUCK,:argh:

finisher68 said:
THE KIT IS USED,GOT IT FROM RAM FROM HELL,,SO SOME THINGS DID HAVE TO BE ORDERED,BUT THE SAYING IS,GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT,,BUT I WANT MY TRUCK,:argh:
why are you always yellin:dontknow: :dontknow: ;) caps lock off.....

FINALLY GOT THE PARTS

Went to see the progress on the install today,parts just came in two days ago,now they have to finish another project by next week, before he gets back on mine,,so another two weeks atleast,But atleast the parts are there.

Attachments

• my photos 019.jpg
    my photos 019.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 51
505'sFastestViper. said:
why are you always yellin:dontknow: :dontknow: ;) caps lock off.....

...and make your sig a little narrower, don't like scrolling to read.:D

Oh and good luck with your build up!:burnout:

Last edited:
Wow cant wait to see it in person again

but dude a month for a SC install? i would be callin every dam day u can put a Sc on in a weekend with a friend :confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back