Stock 06' Quad Cab Dyno Results

Somebody having fun at Canviper's dyno run yesterday!:D:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEbQDcY2EI0]YouTube - ‪Ram SRT10 Mopar/Borla Exhaust‬‏[/ame]

Here is Sheldon's truck with the 4" MBRP Exhaust.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly40Ono4hwg]YouTube - ‪Ram SRT10 MBRP 4" Exhaust‬‏[/ame]

Canviper's NightRunner.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8asaZ_ZZeQA]YouTube - ‪Ram SRT10 NightRunner Dyno Run‬‏[/ame]

what was the tq. on sheldens truck and what mods does he have looks like he put out 100 more hp than canviper

what was the tq. on sheldens truck and what mods does he have looks like he put out 100 more hp than canviper

Sorry 68, I didn't mark it down. It was less than mine.....if I remember.

He has a ROE 710 Cam, Mopar lifters, hardened pushrods, COMP Beehive Springs, 170 T-Stat, SCT W/ ROE tune, Volant Ram Air, ROE Billet Throttle Body, Demon Coils / JTSVP Wires /Bosch Plugs, Mopar longtubes, catless mids, 4" T304 MBRP, Built 48RE, Billet Stall / TRANSGO Shift Kit, HURST L.L, Belltech/JTSVP 4/4 lowering kit.

Sorry 68, I didn't mark it down. It was less than mine.....if I remember.

He has a ROE 710 Cam, Mopar lifters, hardened pushrods, COMP Beehive Springs, 170 T-Stat, SCT W/ ROE tune, Volant Ram Air, ROE Billet Throttle Body, Demon Coils / JTSVP Wires /Bosch Plugs, Mopar longtubes, catless mids, 4" T304 MBRP, Built 48RE, Billet Stall / TRANSGO Shift Kit, HURST L.L, Belltech/JTSVP 4/4 lowering kit.

471 is pretty much exactly where Jeff was at last year with his ROE and Sheldons build sounds like a good build thats working well:rock:

Last edited:
471 is pretty much exactly where Jeff was at last year with his ROE and Sheldons build sounds an aweful like Jeffs new build:dontknow:,just with an Auto!:dontknow:,How much boost?? Any water/meth?

Sheldon is NA and..He has a ROE 710 Cam, Mopar lifters, hardened pushrods, COMP Beehive Springs, 170 T-Stat, SCT W/ ROE tune, Volant Ram Air, ROE Billet Throttle Body, Demon Coils / JTSVP Wires /Bosch Plugs, Mopar longtubes, catless mids, 4" T304 MBRP, Built 48RE, Billet Stall / TRANSGO Shift Kit, HURST L.L, Belltech/JTSVP 4/4 lowering kit.

You really need to read these threads Joe...
Maybe #29 :D

Last edited:
Sheldon is NA and..He has a ROE 710 Cam, Mopar lifters, hardened pushrods, COMP Beehive Springs, 170 T-Stat, SCT W/ ROE tune, Volant Ram Air, ROE Billet Throttle Body, Demon Coils / JTSVP Wires /Bosch Plugs, Mopar longtubes, catless mids, 4" T304 MBRP, Built 48RE, Billet Stall / TRANSGO Shift Kit, HURST L.L, Belltech/JTSVP 4/4 lowering kit.

You really need to read these threads Joe...
Maybe #29 :D

OOPs:dontknow:,I read it twice,I edited post,thanks Ron:rock:

I think jeff will be extremely impressed with his new build !! his truck was a real slug even with the ROE . and like Ronnie described ,no heat under the hood!

Canviper. I am sure you have heard of my "weak" 06 NR. haha. Good to hear you got a good runnin truck, and you personally are satisfied with it. I love my truck and rock on with the NR man. sickest SRT out there brother. enjoy

PS, i had a flashed PCM for my 05 QC frrom Chris at DC. most noticable difference in deed. it was night and day with that truck:rock:
Thanks Geo and i do love the truck no matter where the power is at but after cruising around with another truck with a 100hp more then mind it gets you thinking.
Now am i going mod crazy probly not right away or ever. But i am thinking of a few things for the future :flute:

Thanks Geo and i do love the truck no matter where the power is at but after cruising around with another truck with a 100hp more then mind it gets you thinking.
Now am i going mod crazy probly not right away or ever. But i am thinking of a few things for the future :flute:

What did Mrs. Canviper have to say?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back