Stock Black Chrome Rims

So far that is the only Nightrunner I've every seen forsale.... buy the truck... I just want the headlights... :D

I already have the lights. I just want those rims. I'm gonna try to get the truck as dark as possible. Maybe the police won't be able to see me then :rock: .

Those look good, I think they are a gunmetal finish. A easy way to solve this problem is to stomp on the brakes a few times! LOL! You might be able to just get yours coated that way, it would be alot cheaper.

greatone61 said:
Those look good, I think they are a gunmetal finish. A easy way to solve this problem is to stomp on the brakes a few times! LOL! You might be able to just get yours coated that way, it would be alot cheaper.

That's too funny!:laugh:

I'm actually one of the few guys that actually wash this inside of the rims everytime I wash the truck (helps to have small hands) -- not to mention that it makes you feel like you gotta big one down below :D :D

AYou want it dark then powdercoat your rims Black they look pimmppp as hell!!! :rock:
bub180jp said:
I already have the lights. I just want those rims. I'm gonna try to get the truck as dark as possible. Maybe the police won't be able to see me then :rock: .

Craig said:
AYou want it dark then powdercoat your rims Black they look pimmppp as hell!!! :rock:

I was thinking about doing that but I kinda wanna keep that BLING:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back