Stock Rear Cats, 23K miles...how much can i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy just got the rears priced up for me, and he said i can only get about $20 or $30 for both of them. The fronts are worth a bit more, but still not as much as i thought. Apparently the rears are pretty much just like tin foil inside. Not really much of any platinum or iridium inside them. Only the fronts really have any.

Nobody here is interested in stock cats...You can pass emissions with high flows.

well in all fairness, mythic called dom a moron for no apparent reason. I was kinda scratching my head when I read that

well in all fairness, mythic called dom a moron for no apparent reason. I was kinda scratching my head when I read that
I'm really just talking about his general posts. I wish he would keep the insults to a PM.

I just scrapped the 4 extras I had, that's the route I'd take Cody. Especially since the rears aren't worth much otherwise.

When someone posts something for sale, and the first reply is Dom saying he threw them in the trash with less miles, when they are recyclable and the four he so called threw in the trash would buy a full tank of gas in one of our trucks...he was being a dick and moron, but i only called him one of those things ;)

When someone posts something for sale, and the first reply is Dom saying he threw them in the trash with less miles, when they are recyclable and the four he so called threw in the trash would buy a full tank of gas in one of our trucks...he was being a dick and moron, but i only called him one of those things ;)

There you go again
Actually I don't know what the shop did with them
But it was an even trade to cut out my cats

Where you at I'm free this weekend

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

The only other time i bash on for sale threads is when it is overpriced
Looking out for members something you no nothin about

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.