Stuff Im working on...any others?

i sold my carbon DS for $450 last week. i believe they're $1k new. i've had it listed for about 6 months and i would have thought someone would have scooped it up as one of the first things to go...

i bought it for track times alone, and i do believe they help... and it's cool to say:D

but it's a VERY limited market already, plus the limited amount of people willing to pay that kind of money for a few hundredths and less drivetrain shock...

just food for thought...

cant just swap brake setups with another truck or something?

you could probably do a swap from a hemi, but you'd have to do the spindle and all and probably control arms...

i'm sure someone's thought of this by now and i'm just guessing, but i think the spindle, control arms and all that up front are SRT specific...

who is your traction control " company " your looking at.

I dont have a TC company per say. But I have a buddy that works for Haltech and they're always into custom pcm type stuff.

i sold my carbon DS for $450 last week. i believe they're $1k new. i've had it listed for about 6 months and i would have thought someone would have scooped it up as one of the first things to go...

i bought it for track times alone, and i do believe they help... and it's cool to say:D

but it's a VERY limited market already, plus the limited amount of people willing to pay that kind of money for a few hundredths and less drivetrain shock...

just food for thought...

I guess ya'll get pretty nice driveshafts stock, which I didnt consider. I know some of my other markets, they're looking at saving almost 50 pounds of rotating mass! which is HUGE imo.

you could probably do a swap from a hemi, but you'd have to do the spindle and all and probably control arms...

i'm sure someone's thought of this by now and i'm just guessing, but i think the spindle, control arms and all that up front are SRT specific...

ya, i still havent gotten down what all is SRT specific or not for ya'll

The carbon drive.shaft actually added weight over stock on ours. Thinknthats why they flopped.so big.

how does that manage to happen when its one of the lightest materials available?

The benefit isn't the rotating weight savings. It's the the flex it gives. Rotating mass that is that small of a diameter doesn't count for that much to us with aluminum ds

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back