stupid question

srtmaniac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was flipping through my summit book last night and they have richmond gears for the dana 60.if im not mistaken they offered 410,456,488,513,538 sets and it also said something about being a thin gear(ring???) on some of the sets.are these for our rearends????

srtmaniac said:
i was flipping through my summit book last night and they have richmond gears for the dana 60.if im not mistaken they offered 410,456,488,513,538 sets and it also said something about being a thin gear(ring???) on some of the sets.are these for our rearends????

Some of them might be, it depends which carrier(differential positraction unit) you have.

The best set up is the Unitrax, I think Stinker has these available.

Tony (Stinker) would be the best to field this question. Plus he's "Been there-Done that" and can sell you whatever gear will fit in the stock rear end or get a completely new rear that slicks will fit on.

They do have sets for our trucks, just remember that the 10 has the Super 60 Rearend which is different from the 60!!

Marc T said:
They do have sets for our trucks, just remember that the 10 has the Super 60 Rearend which is different from the 60!!

Yup!! Soopah 60!!!:rock: Add some 4.88's and you get lots of :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: Unitrax is the way to go.

patrick

What exactly is different internaly if you dont mind me asking?

Stinker said:
ours were designed with c clip axxles

Hey stink, remember when i told you that the 2500 trucks built in mexico had what looked like dana 60's might have smaller brakes...Well here are some pics I took of one when I was down in cabo.. But the brakes look like they are same size.

part035.jpg

part036.jpg

part037.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back