Sub-Prime Credit Crunch

Nine of that worked with the Queen though!!! That was a rip off if I ever saw one. Dealer markup! Bastards

Just look at credit card statements and the interest rate your paying .. freaking loan sharks .. the have jacked them up crazy high .. now if you follow investment articles and ads I see ,,, the crooks are trying to push credit cards to people that have no idea what a interest rate is .. I think my lowest credit card rate has gone to over 18% and all the rest are higher to much higher . Yet my credit score is 863 and in the top 20% .. even credit score is a scam so what h out on that !
Most people don't have a clue!!! And those that do can use it all to their advantage if pay in full each month. I'm thinking only the oldest of the living generations can relate as they remember losing the farm in the Great Depression

Although i did finance my last new car in late 2020 but it was zero down zero interest and I pay a lot extra each month so it is almost gone. Some say that you overpay doing that but I don't agree as long as you work the finance officer and don't let them work you :D
Exactly … I have one credit card with a balance of under 3k and a zero % at the moment .
Years ago I was forced to choose a business line of credit which has a variable interest rate .. thanks to George Bush signing a bill with banks so they can raise minimum payments .. I had a card with bank of non America used for business and my payment went from 81$ a month to 201$ a month … every other card did the same .. I had a lot of credit cards and still have 24 of them hahaha . The line of credit was put on hold by the bank and every credit card lowered people available credit . That hits your credit score , assholes ! But the only other choice I had it the time was bankruptcy or the line of credit , with low interest rates then I opted for the line … Now the rates are up big and I’m still paying on the line more that double the interest I was paying .. it was 3.04% and now around 8.5% .. thanks to Bidenflation and interest rate increase over the last 3+years ..
To top it of my health crap put me out of business .

There weren't the
Exactly … I have one credit card with a balance of under 3k and a zero % at the moment .
Years ago I was forced to choose a business line of credit which has a variable interest rate .. thanks to George Bush signing a bill with banks so they can raise minimum payments .. I had a card with bank of non America used for business and my payment went from 81$ a month to 201$ a month … every other card did the same .. I had a lot of credit cards and still have 24 of them hahaha . The line of credit was put on hold by the bank and every credit card lowered people available credit . That hits your credit score , assholes ! But the only other choice I had it the time was bankruptcy or the line of credit , with low interest rates then I opted for the line … Now the rates are up big and I’m still paying on the line more that double the interest I was paying .. it was 3.04% and now around 8.5% .. thanks to Bidenflation and interest rate increase over the last 3+years ..
To top it of my health crap put me out of business .
i remember we went through similar things back in 08. Screwed up a lot of peoples lives! Not going there again! I have a few cards but like you I don't use them

Most people don't have a clue!!! And those that do can use it all to their advantage if pay in full each month. I'm thinking only the oldest of the living generations can relate as they remember losing the farm in the Great Depression
Exactly ,, I use all the cards I have periodically to avoid them being closed buy the companies … that is a hit to credit scores . Stupid . But affects the debt to credit ratio . When I use one I get home and pay it off that day hahaha ,,, I want the points for gift cards ..

Unless it's to take advantage of them!!

Exactly ,, I use all the cards I have periodically to avoid them being closed buy the companies … that is a hit to credit scores . Stupid . But affects the debt to credit ratio . When I use one I get home and pay it off that day hahaha ,,, I want the points for gift cards ..
Yes! I found out the hard way several years ago those sneaks close your account for non usage! Well live and learn! I put an auto pay account on one that i pay off each month and they works to keep it open

Be careful of that auto pay stuff ,,, think what would happen to your back account if you pass away . They keep getting paid till your accounts run out of money or paid off ! Utilities , phones etc. until I guess someone thinks to notify them ..

Be careful of that auto pay stuff ,,, think what would happen to your back account if you pass away . They keep getting paid till your accounts run out of money or paid off ! Utilities , phones etc. until I guess someone thinks to notify them ..
I have thought about that. The credit card pays my phone bill (example) then i pay the credit card each month. The bill would still be sent and whoever is in charge would close that account. My guess anyways lol

I have thought about that. The credit card pays my phone bill (example) then i pay the credit card each month. The bill would still be sent and whoever is in charge would close that account. My guess anyways lol
I wouldn't ever have an auto pay come from my bank account just from a credit card to keep the card active

Ask a rep about that and if you kick the bucket what happens … they will tell you I don’t now about that hahaha I’ve asked many ,, non of them could answer that question and never even thought about it themselves

I wouldn't ever have an auto pay come from my bank account just from a credit card to keep the card active
I pay thru bill pay myself ,,, set the amount , one time payment and hit submit

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back