Suggestions for a themed truck of the month

Let as many people submit trucks for the TOTM, have each Regional Rep pick a truck to be on the pole

Think that might cause a few issues with guys thinking the rep picked so an so's truck over theirs because they are buddy buddy with them

Think that might cause a few issues with guys thinking the rep picked so an so's truck over theirs because they are buddy buddy with them

I was thinking that also.

Oh we have a private forum for them to have those discussions and make decissions..... :rock:

And we already know, no one votes for a friend instead of the best truck :drool:

:damnmate: Sorry it was just a thought

I was also going to post one for the Best Vendor Build where I would put both the Vendor and the Truck on the Main page, however, that would face the same issues :dong:

Hmmmmmm.....

I'll try and think of something else :D

TOTM monthly:
  1. burnout pic
  2. interior pic
  3. engine bay pic
  4. track day pic
  5. audio/video pic
  6. chicks and 10's pic

let's keep the list going and see if we can get to 11... and the TOTY is the win-all for the 12th month...

i like it!

Oh we have a private forum for them to have those discussions and make decissions..... :rock:

And we already know, no one votes for a friend instead of the best truck :drool:

:damnmate: Sorry it was just a thought

I was also going to post one for the Best Vendor Build where I would put both the Vendor and the Truck on the Main page, however, that would face the same issues :dong:

Hmmmmmm.....

I'll try and think of something else :D

We don't pay you to think we pay you to register our
Trucks which might i add you are good at, thinking on the other hand still up in the air lol:)

I like all the idea's. I think if you Win TOTM you shouldn't be allowed to compete again till the next year. You will still compete for TOTY though! :rock:

TOTM monthly:
  1. burnout pic
  2. interior pic
  3. engine bay pic
  4. track day pic
  5. audio/video pic
  6. chicks and 10's pic

let's keep the list going and see if we can get to 11... and the TOTY is the win-all for the 12th month...

i like it!

I will except this if you move #6 to #1 :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back