Suggestions for third gauge...

mikeH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the most useful third gauge for the tri-gauge pod? I have the wideband meter going in above the stock gauge, but I'd like to put another one above it. I'm N/A. Thanks!

Do not, I repeat, do NOT put the gauge tied directly to your bank balance. You'll be redlining so often you may be needing a pacemaker. :chain:

nitrous pressure

why put a wide band in it if the trucks NA, are you running NOS? I prefer the steering column pod instead.

why put a wide band in it if the trucks NA, are you running NOS? I prefer the steering column pod instead.

Honestly NOS isn't out of the question, but I felt like after adding all the bolt-ons, cam, and .027 head gasket, it was probably a decent investment to be able to monitor it after a tune. and yea, I could've maybe went for the steering column pod, but I figured there would be a third gauge I could utilize as well lol but maybe not

gauges

When I built my truck the "SRT" gauges with the SRT face plate were still available from mopar. I added a nitrous pressure gauge and a fuel pressure gauge. They were originally made available for the SRT 4's. Maybe if someone posted a wanted add on the SRT 4 site someone might have them for sale. I'm not ready to sell mine yet.

What is the most useful third gauge for the tri-gauge pod? I have the wideband meter going in above the stock gauge, but I'd like to put another one above it. I'm N/A. Thanks!

I haven't installed them yet *sigh*, but I have the stock oil temp, wideband a/f, D-PIC gauge, and then on the steering wheel I'm putting a trans temp gauge.

Back