supercharged Ram SRT rc numbers

Dave T(BADVENM)

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are the Mustang dyno numbers performed on my supercharged Ram SRT 6/8/06. Modifications include '03 Viper SRT motor, Paxton supercharger, Belander headers, cat delete, custom 3 inch Corsa exhaust system, 4 dynomax mufflers, Fidanza flywheel, Centerforce clutch. Motor has approximately 1000 miles on it.

Attachments

• Resize of 2006-06-13 DYNO CHART 005.JPG
    Resize of 2006-06-13 DYNO CHART 005.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 1,211
Last edited:
:dontknow: Uhhhh...where are they? Left me hangin!

Last edited:
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee. So really...how does it feel to drive around town with a supercharged srt-10??

About the same as driving around town when I had my '01 Viper. In a small town you can drive around for 10-20 minutes then put her back in the garage. I asked myself why I was spending the dough on a Viper when I drive it so little. The SRT Ram is a little more practical in that I dont worry about as many things driving it as I did the Viper. Either way, its a bunch of money sitting in the garage which (at this time) could go toward better things.

I have yet to meet up with someone who may try and challenge me around here in a street legal vehicle. I dont think many are familiar with a Viper powered truck so that would be in my favor...other than a slight whining sound under the hood :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back